Good Enough

Posted by 4676121364133557339 on Jan 17, 2016

I've been looking into cruelty-free cosmetics and came across this brand. To be completely honest here, this is VERY light coverage. I have a sun spot near my eye and it just won't cover it. It gives minimum coverage, which is what I need most of the time. But if you have serious dark circles, this product will not do the trick. Also it says on the package that you can use the highlighter bit as a primer for your eyelid. Nope, it does not serve the purpose of a primer. It's nice though if you want to illuminate the eyes. I have to say, the best eye primer I tried so far is Urban Decay. I didn't even buy it but there were samples with the eyeshadow palette I recently bought. It was great! Would I repurchase this product? Only if I don't find a replacement.

Nothing special..

Posted by Marvika on Oct 12, 2015

..to transparent and coverage is not enough. But it is good for sensitive skin, because i did not have any reaction on it.

Me gusta

Posted by 5745143220844269191 on May 25, 2015

Lo había comprado por el iluminador, no tenía ninguna esperanza en el corrector. Al final el iluminador no me gusta mucho, tiene brillitos. Sin embargo el corrector me gusta mucho.

Affordable!

Posted by kulinahmad on May 13, 2015

I'm not really a fan of this product, but it affordable.

Looks great but creases like crazy

Posted by 4752651702784707519 on Apr 20, 2015

The shade is lovely and the highlighter gives a nice glow. However, I've found that even with a primer this will crease after a few hours. It is not very long wearing.

Ok

Posted by 4654893193955761609 on Mar 25, 2015

Tähän hintaan hyvä.

An okay product, decent coverage

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I like the idea of this product, with the concealer and the highlighter on the same packaging, but it's nothing amazing as far as concealing properties go. The highlighter is good for all-round highlighting of your face! Minus from the packaging breaking in two from the middle.

Nice!

Posted by 5761266668999112372 on Dec 05, 2014

This is so cute and perfect as an under eye brightener! However the concealer doesn't have very much coverage

average

Posted by 4913484538926898521 on Oct 22, 2014

i was hoping for a bit more from this product. i do love it. but the concealer is just a TINY bit too thin and doesnt do much for my dark circles under the eyes. the highlighter is awesome and makes your eyes pop!

nice