EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.90

$8.99

Savings of: $2.09 (23% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(7)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Clarifying shampoo with terrific scent! / Очищающий шампунь с волшебным ароматом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 15, 2015

I fell in love with this shampoo from the first inhale – it has a gorgeous orange aroma! I thought that time while lathering my head “Please, please, work for me – I don’t want to leave you, you smell like a paradise!” You know, it’s like we (girls) are with men, hoping that they are not only bold and handsome, but also nice guys. Well, when it doesn’t work with men for me, it worked for the shampoo (so life is still good). I waited a month before writing a review. So, I have oily scalp with spongy hair texture and dry split ends. I ordered this shampoo because it says “clarifying” but it’s for normal hair, so shouldn’t dry out my hair as usually the ones for oily hair do. Now I can say it was a great choice. I put coconut/avocado oil before wash (as I was doing before) and then enjoy awesome flavor of the shampoo, then put on the conditioner with geranium from this brand. And, voila, my hair gets less greasy than with oily hair shampoos! The shampoo cleans well, a liitle goes long way, and have I mentioned the scent? And the hair is sooo soft after using it. Strongly recommended for normal and oily hair with problems similar to mine. Wish you a magnificent bush of hair! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / В этот шампунь я влюбилась с первого вдоха – замечательный аромат апельсина! В первый раз я намыливала голову и думала «Пожалуйста, пожалуйста, будь хорошей парой моим волосам! Ты пахнешь умопомрачительно!» Знаете, девушки примерно так думают о парнях часто «Ты такой крутой и симпатичный, окажись же хорошим парнем!» Увы, с парнями так не всегда везет, а вот с шампунем сложилось (это же делает жизнь веселее, правда?). Все же решила подождать месяц перед написанием отзыва. Итак, у меня жирная кожа головы с пористыми волосами с сухими кончиками. Шампуни для жирных волос часто «убивают» мои кончики волос. Заказала этот шампунь, так как он очищающий, но при этом для нормальных волос – то есть не должен особо сушить. Сейчас могу сказать что это было отличным выбором. Я как и раньше наношу перед мытьем масло кокоса/авокадо на кончики волос, потом наслаждаюсь волшебным ароматом этого шампуня, потом кондиционер этой же марки с геранью – и, вуаля! Мои волосы жирнеют меньше, чем это было с шампунями для жирных волос. Шампунь отлично очищает, экономный, кстати, я уже говорила про запах? А волосы после него мягкие-мягкие. Рекомендую для нормальных и жирных волос с подобными моим проблемами. Желаю всем роскошных и здоровых шевелюр! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

good

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Oct 15, 2014

i bought the shampoo with the conditioner and both has a great effect on my hair from the first time. my hair looks healthy and clean.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice hair shampoo

Posted by 5216575727141854738 on Oct 04, 2014

Nice Orange smell , good for oily hair .

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by 4669189726804001307 on Aug 19, 2014

My first time trying this shampoo and really happy with it, cleans well without stripping and my hair felt soft with less frizz afterwards. Nice citrus scent.

Was this review helpful to you?

Energizing scent, gentle on my hair

Posted by 5160986962397429024 on May 01, 2014

I love the smell, which is a good wake-up scent. The shampoo cleans my hair without drying it out. I'm thinking this will be my new go-to shampoo.

Was this review helpful to you?

No agresivo

Posted by 4815275678119629246 on Mar 24, 2014

Este champú lo compré para mi hermana. Ha quedado muy contenta con él. Le deja el pelo con una sensación de limpieza que no dejan otros champús, sin resecarle el cuero cabelludo ni el cabello en general, y el olor es una maravilla.

Was this review helpful to you?

This product gives me terrible dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

No problem with the smell or the way my hair feels afterwards, but I have had terrible dandruff both times I have used it. (I never suffer from dandruff, so this just must not be for me).

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice Shampoo

Posted by waygookfood on Oct 31, 2013

I like this shampoo. It's mild and smells nice, not overpowering.

Was this review helpful to you?

Posted by Reviewer2359168 on Sep 25, 2013

Was this review helpful to you?

Good shampoo

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

Love this brand, and this shampoo is really nice for oily hair. The orange smell is soft and sweet.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 38 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »