A great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 14, 2009

Since I have been using this shampoo my hair has been shinier and healthier looking. My scalp is a lot less itchy also. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who wishes better looking hair. Also, I have colored my hair and the color seems to not fade as quickly as it did with my old shampoo. I really like this product.

Gentle but Thorough

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Oct 05, 2010

I love most of the natural shampoos I buy from iherb. They are less costly than salon brands and much better quality than drugstore brands. I have fine limp hair and alternate this with EO rosemary mint volumizing shampoo. Both leave my hair soft and bouncy

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2231889 on Jun 10, 2010

The smell didn't live up to the raves. Seemed to leave my hair very dry even after conditioning.

must have!

Posted by Reviewer2626811 on Sep 26, 2011

wonderful fresh energizing shampoo

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3335010 on Jan 02, 2012

I use this and the conditioner. I am so pleased with the results. My hair feels cleaner than it has ever felt.

10/10

Posted by 4775331451958218950 on Nov 17, 2012

Este champu me ha encantado.El olor es sensacional,como a mandarinas, muy fresco. Deja el pelo muy limpio y super brillante pero sin aspecto graso desde el 1º lavado (hace muchísimos años que no tenia el pelo tan brillante). Tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible y suelo tener muchos picores pero con este champu no me pasa. La unica pega que le pongo es la textura, que es como gelatinosa y se hace un poco rara al principio.

Nice Shampoo Product

Posted by Reviewer2698032 on Jan 01, 2010

This is an excellent shampoo with non-toxic ingredients. The smell of the natural products is very pleasant.

Fence #2

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Aug 04, 2012

I absolutely love the scent, but this Poo seems to leave my fine, thin, blonde locks flat (bummer). I've tried it with combos of other conditioners, hoping to find the right mix. If nothing else, I'll keep this for a weekend wash, where I have no big plans, but doubt I'll reorder :0(

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

This shampoo is good for hair prone to fat, well-washed to creak. Pleasant smell of an orange. The aroma is soft, with no bitterness. The shampoo is almost transparent. Convenient bottle - no need to unscrew the lid. Not the most economical, but overall I like it. Этот шампунь хорошо подходит для волос, склонных к жирности, хорошо промывает до скрипа (я всеми шампунями намыливаю голову по два раза). Приятно и ненавязчиво пахнет апельсином. Аромат мягкий, без горчинки. Шампунь почти прозрачный. Удобный флакон - крышку не нужно откручивать. Не самый экономичный, но в целом нравится.

EO Shampoos and Conditioners

Posted by Reviewer1945346 on Jun 21, 2009

I first became acquainted w/these products because they were complimentary in a hotel room where I stayed in San Francisco. I had not heard of them prior. I fell in love with them and ordered a bunch when I got back to FL. These shampoos and conditioners actually leave their scent in the hair--unlike most other brands. I am sold on them. Like everything about them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »