EO Products, Everyday Body Lotion, For Sensitive Skin, Unscented, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1641805 From Malaysia on Nov 28, 2012

i just finished a bottle of this. love love love. i am using this as my hair conditioner. lol. it contains the chelating agent 'sodium phytate' (to remove buildups caused by hard water) plus anti irritants and antioxidants and conditioning agents. normally leave it on for 5-10 minutes. after rinsing it off, i use a small amount as a leave-in (starting at the end and apply the remaining products on my scalp. my scalp has never been healthier. no irritation whatsoever. when i take good care of my scalp, i find that my hair is growing healthier and stronger. well at least it works for me.

untitled

Posted by Reviewer1290991 From Alabama on Nov 15, 2012

haven't used yet, but love the shower gel, so I'm sure I will like this product too.

Absorbs well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 From California on Dec 12, 2012

This lotion absorbs well, but it has rice protein I think it was in the ingredients. I recently read that rice, including organic brown rice, has a lot of pesticides, and that brown rice syrup(in cereal bars) is even worse because it is concentrated into a syrup. The cotton fields in the south were sprayed a lot, and now they are using that land for rice. God bless you all.

Have not tested yet.

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

I have not had the chance to test this product yet but I had bought another EO product before and it's not too bad.