Great!

Posted by 5278318239759488631 on Mar 20, 2016

Smells good, works well during dry winter. Will buy again.

Really beautiful smelling lotion but dispenser is terrible 😟

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Dec 20, 2015

This lotion smells absolutely beautiful when you put it on your skin . One complaint is that I get eczema and my skin is so dry ... The lotion needs to be more moisturising for my skin .It sinks into the skin very quickly leaving me still quite dry so I have put some of my pure Rosehip and Argan oils in it as well. That helps my dry skin. I have just ordered the French lavender oil in the EO products so am looking forward to enjoying that. I'm sure it will moisturise even better👍😉 one last complaint is that I hate it that the pumps are so small and difficult to get the product out. I have osteoarthritis in my hands .. Please please make the pumps larger and easier to dispense . It's just terrible at the moment

Love it!!

Posted by Rabbitmoon on Jul 28, 2015

Great moisturizing lotion with a lovely lavender scent that's relaxing! :)

Most true lavender smell

Posted by 5111695134585516197 on May 05, 2015

Love this lotion. I've been using it for years. I haven't found another lavender lotion that really smells like lavender off the plant. It's a lightweight moisturizer. I love to use it right before bed on my hands, neck and chest. Helps me relax.

best body lotion I ever had

Posted by 4978968572267107816 on Apr 18, 2015

The smell of this lotion are so relaxing and soothing, all the lavender fans would love it because it smells very nature and not overly strong, the best part of this lotion is very quick absorbed into skin and still can maintain the skin moisture which is a lot of water base lotion cannot provide. Definitely will order again.

Watery Consistency

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Apr 17, 2015

Has a very thin, watery consistency and strong lavender scent. Moisturises okay. Not my favourite but was worth a try.

Excellent

Posted by 5599089524403889791 on Jun 19, 2014

Very soft, gentle consistence, well absorbed, mild odor.

没薰衣草的香味

Posted by coolsun on Mar 23, 2014

看到这么多人买,还以为很香,怎么知道一点lavender的香味都没有。很失望!

Smell divine and easily absorbed, not sticky at all

Posted by 4791335300605868544 on Mar 10, 2014

I love the lavender scent, its so lovely but scent dissipates fast,easily absorbed and its great for hot & humid weather, one of the best lotion I have used & made my skin really smooth and supple. EO products are great and value for money. I can't get this in Singapore, thank you iherb for making it possible:)

Luxuriant

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 29, 2013

Very good body lotion with a real lavender fragrance. It feels very luxuriant to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »