good one!

Posted by 5064840160312253216 on Mar 25, 2016

I loved this body lotion very much. It absorbs well and fast. I do it before going to work and the skin is not greasy. It will be better for warmer seasons though, it is not super nourishing, but good moisturizer. Понравился этот лосьон, делает всё, что указано. Хорошо увлажняет кожу. Пахнет какими-то травами лечебными, розу я так не уловила, но приятный запах, недавящий. Хорошего качества штука.

Lovely

Posted by 4744823263555051068 on Feb 02, 2016

I look forward to using this lotion and am constantly smelling my skin after I put it on. This is the best smelling lotion I've ever found. It applies nicely too, not too creamy or thick. It's a perfect textured lotion for summertime especially, not too heavy.

Beautiful!😊 but bad dispenser 😕

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Dec 20, 2015

I find all the EO products really beautifully naturally fragrant and lovely. I get eczema and one of my complaints is that the lotion needs to be greasier for my very dry skin but other than that it's really lovely. I'm sure it would be absolutely fine for normal skin 😉🌷 One other complaint that I have is that the dispenser is terrible.. Too thin needs to be changed to a thicker type pump. Please change it because the product is too difficult to get out . This should be addressed for all the EO products

Fantastic!

Posted by 4707950246700187949 on Dec 30, 2014

Smells like expensive rose essential oil, moisterises beautifully and I am completely satisfied. I only wish it came in a larger size.

비교적 양호

Posted by 5511646195150486507 on Aug 02, 2014

근데 비교하긴 그렇지만 아비노 스트레스 릴리프로션이 훨씬 부드럽고 실키한 느낌이에요. 그래도 적당히 부드럽고 보습력도 괜찮아요.무난해요

No rose scent

Posted by 4791335300605868544 on Jul 31, 2014

There was literally no rose fragrance at all, only filled with strong chamomile scent. The lavender lotion was definitely 100% better than this, will not repurchase, scent really turn me off... I'm sorry.

my favourite

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Feb 19, 2014

Wonderful product, wonderful price. Just love it!!

!!!!!

Posted by iherblover on Aug 31, 2012

Very good, I like it!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on May 12, 2012

absorbs well, but not moisturizes enough for my dry skin. Maybe fine for summer use only.

LOVE it

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

It's my favorite lotion scent-wise and works well (and I have dry skin) but I wish it had fewer ingredients that I can't pronounce ;)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »