10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

EO Products, Everyday Body Lotion, Rose & Chamomile, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

This stuff smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2464481 on Feb 22, 2009

I love this product! I also enjoy giving it as a gift. Thanks

My favorite Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

The formula that EO uses with essential oils, is rich and feels soothing to my skin. I have tried several lotions for more years than I wish to recount, and when I find a product as excellent as EO's, nothing else will do. I love this fragrance, its soft and elegant, not over powering.

Good Lotion with Spicy Natural Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I like this lotion for day-time, after shower use. I do find the smell is a bit unpleasantly strong at first, but once the lotion is fully absorbed it lingers only a little, which I find is much more pleasing. I would not buy this exact lotion again, perhaps in a different version next time.

No too rosy!

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Jan 17, 2012

This lotion is soothing and comfortable, not greasy. But it does not have any rose scent! The scent was actually offensive to me. I am an older person who spent some time years ago in useless activity, and it immediately brought a bad memory to mind. It has the scent that the drug dealers wore! I could not wear it.

No rose scent

Posted by 4791335300605868544 on Jul 31, 2014

There was literally no rose fragrance at all, only filled with strong chamomile scent. The lavender lotion was definitely 100% better than this, will not repurchase, scent really turn me off... I'm sorry.