EO Products, Everyday Leave-In Conditioner, French Lavender, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works in hard water area

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Apr 07, 2010

At last, after a long search, I've found a natural conditioner which works with hard water. I had no luck with Dr Bronner's, Aubrey Organics, even JR Liggetts which I love. All work great in friends and relatives' homes where water is softer, but not in my own home. This did work. As with natural shampoos/conditioners, they're not the easiest to rinse out, so very little of this conditioner is required - just a very small amount. Really nice lavender fragrance, but not too strong.

CONDITIONER

Posted by Reviewer2543403 on Apr 01, 2009

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT IT LEFT MY HAIR VERY SOFT . I HAVE V ERY THICK AND COARSE HAIR ITS HARD TO FIND SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT MAK MY HAIR SOFT A+++

EO Products French Lavendar Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3012981 on May 21, 2009

Just like the shampoo, a little goes a long way for conditioning, and makes my hair smell great!

Perfect moisture

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Aug 01, 2009

This leave in is amazing! I have thick curly hair and need to use a leave in conditioner after I wash. I love the fresh scent of this one and EO is a great brand. Highly recommended!

A great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 01, 2011

I have used this conditioner with the matching shampoo for a few years now and I love both of them. My hair feels soft and silky when I use them. I really enjoy the fragrance of lavender in my hair after using this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with normal hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »