Works in hard water area

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Apr 07, 2010

At last, after a long search, I've found a natural conditioner which works with hard water. I had no luck with Dr Bronner's, Aubrey Organics, even JR Liggetts which I love. All work great in friends and relatives' homes where water is softer, but not in my own home. This did work. As with natural shampoos/conditioners, they're not the easiest to rinse out, so very little of this conditioner is required - just a very small amount. Really nice lavender fragrance, but not too strong.

CONDITIONER

Posted by Reviewer2543403 on Apr 01, 2009

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT IT LEFT MY HAIR VERY SOFT . I HAVE V ERY THICK AND COARSE HAIR ITS HARD TO FIND SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT MAK MY HAIR SOFT A+++

Perfect moisture

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Aug 01, 2009

This leave in is amazing! I have thick curly hair and need to use a leave in conditioner after I wash. I love the fresh scent of this one and EO is a great brand. Highly recommended!

EO Products French Lavendar Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3012981 on May 21, 2009

Just like the shampoo, a little goes a long way for conditioning, and makes my hair smell great!

Smells wonderful

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

I love this conditioner, cannot use the shampoo but I will continue to use this. Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, helps with detangling and no greasy feel. Great for the price also.

use it as a de-tangler

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

bought this for my daughters hair as its always so knotted after washing. She loves how it doesnt weigh down her hair

A great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 01, 2011

I have used this conditioner with the matching shampoo for a few years now and I love both of them. My hair feels soft and silky when I use them. I really enjoy the fragrance of lavender in my hair after using this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with normal hair.

very like

Posted by 5593428131058422450 on Aug 29, 2014

very like, very nice smell

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 10, 2014

I'm not one to put "product" in my hair as it usually leaves it feeling heavy and greasy. Not this. A little dab is all it takes, rub between fingers and apply where needed to control friz. My hair looks and feels soft (I have very coarse, wavy hair) and the frizzies are gone. It doesn't seem to build up and get clumpy or greasy as so many other leave in products I've tried over the years. And I love the scent.

EO Everyday Leave-in Conditioner French Lavender

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 29, 2014

Both my daughter and myself love this. Since this conditioner can be left on without rinsing, this allow me to have a quick rinse (all other conditioners need to be thoroughly rinse off). This then results soft hair with a great smell ! I strongly recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »