Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

EO Products, Everyday Shampoo, French Lavender, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works in hard water area

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Apr 07, 2010

At last, after a long search, I've found a natural shampoo which works with hard water. I had no luck with Dr Bronner's, Aubrey Organics, even JR Liggetts which I love. All work great in friends and relatives' homes where water is softer, but not in my own home. This did work. I do have to wash my hair every day, but worth it to have my hair detergent and chemical free! Every two weeks or so, I use Faith in Nature shampoo, which gives a deeper clean so helps to clarify, but this is gentler and I love it. Really nice lavender fragrance, but not too strong.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Jun 29, 2010

This shampoo is so wonderful! I was so surprised. I've been experimenting with natural shampoos for some time now, and one gets used to certain things, like a lack of sudsing, additional scrubbing to get a clean scalp, or a thicker, more difficult to spread texture. Not this shampoo though! It lathered very well and was so easy to spread through my hair. My hair felt so clean and beautiful afterward. I just had to jump online and let everyone know how much I enjoyed this product. And it smells like lavender, which is one of my favorite scents! Absolutely perfect.

Nice ( No, actually its...my favorite now)!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

It`s a perfectly nice everyday kind of shampoo. I may update after longer use ;o) Update: I´m a shampoo freak, and always have several goin´on my bathroom shelf. And this one has slowly but surely become my absolute favorite: Super mild, cleanses very effectively without stripping or drying. It lathers well, and rinses quickly- the only possible íssue´may be the gel-like consistency, but that's a no-brainer: just add a few drops of water and mix it between your palms and voilá! My hair is very fine, with an oily scalp, and this shampoo leaves it refreshed, light - feeling and soft. The scent is a true lavender- and I´m VERY particular about scents and essential oils in general. I try not to go overboard with reviews and rarely give more than four stars but this is a very honest and happy exception! I´m even using it as a bodywash when I travel- it gives you a homey and comfortable feeling. I hope you'll give it a try... enjoy!

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jul 18, 2011

This shampoo is gently and has a great scent. My hair is always so shiny after I use this shampoo. I have normal hair so this shampoo is perfect for it, not heavy feeling or drying.

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Nov 16, 2011

Nice smell and leaves hair clear. I would recommend it even for oily hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »