Works in hard water area

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Apr 07, 2010

At last, after a long search, I've found a natural shampoo which works with hard water. I had no luck with Dr Bronner's, Aubrey Organics, even JR Liggetts which I love. All work great in friends and relatives' homes where water is softer, but not in my own home. This did work. I do have to wash my hair every day, but worth it to have my hair detergent and chemical free! Every two weeks or so, I use Faith in Nature shampoo, which gives a deeper clean so helps to clarify, but this is gentler and I love it. Really nice lavender fragrance, but not too strong.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Jun 29, 2010

This shampoo is so wonderful! I was so surprised. I've been experimenting with natural shampoos for some time now, and one gets used to certain things, like a lack of sudsing, additional scrubbing to get a clean scalp, or a thicker, more difficult to spread texture. Not this shampoo though! It lathered very well and was so easy to spread through my hair. My hair felt so clean and beautiful afterward. I just had to jump online and let everyone know how much I enjoyed this product. And it smells like lavender, which is one of my favorite scents! Absolutely perfect.

Nice ( No, actually its...my favorite now)!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

It`s a perfectly nice everyday kind of shampoo. I may update after longer use ;o) Update: I´m a shampoo freak, and always have several goin´on my bathroom shelf. And this one has slowly but surely become my absolute favorite: Super mild, cleanses very effectively without stripping or drying. It lathers well, and rinses quickly- the only possible íssue´may be the gel-like consistency, but that's a no-brainer: just add a few drops of water and mix it between your palms and voilá! My hair is very fine, with an oily scalp, and this shampoo leaves it refreshed, light - feeling and soft. The scent is a true lavender- and I´m VERY particular about scents and essential oils in general. I try not to go overboard with reviews and rarely give more than four stars but this is a very honest and happy exception! I´m even using it as a bodywash when I travel- it gives you a homey and comfortable feeling. I hope you'll give it a try... enjoy!

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jul 18, 2011

This shampoo is gently and has a great scent. My hair is always so shiny after I use this shampoo. I have normal hair so this shampoo is perfect for it, not heavy feeling or drying.

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Nov 16, 2011

Nice smell and leaves hair clear. I would recommend it even for oily hair.

SHAMPOO

Posted by Reviewer2543403 on Apr 01, 2009

MY HAIR WAS VERY CLEAN AFTER USEING THIS PRODUCT AND THE BUILD UP WAS GONE NO MORE FLAKES EITHER LEFT MY HAIR VERY SOFT MAND CLEAN AGAIN A+++

EO lavender shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Aug 19, 2009

Love how it smells so pure, like fresh cut lavender from the field. I like it coz it is therapeutic in the shower. The shampoo foams up really well, very sudsy. A little goes a long way. Thought it kinda' dries my hair a little, it does clean my hair and scalp well and I always use a conditioner anyway so no problem about the dry effect. The scent does not last long in the hair after the shower.

My favourite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3255410 on Apr 01, 2010

I like this shampoo because it claims to be organic, which is what I am after these days. Flagrance is good as well.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jun 06, 2012

Good shampoo! My boyfrind uses it on normal hair! The hair is soft and moistured but not oily at all!

I have the best smellin' hair around

Posted by 5645537889878968935 on Jul 04, 2012

My hair continues to smell great, even the next day. It also makes my hair feel thicker.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »