EO Products, Hand Sanitizer Spray, Peppermint, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Beware of expiration issues

Posted by Reviewer2015339 on May 26, 2014

I bought a large quantity of this product from iHerb. There is no expiration date printed on any of the bottles, but one had a handwritten expiration date from 2003. In addition, some of the bottles were not completely full though only two appeared to have leaked during shipment. iHerb sent a partial replacement shipment, however I have since noticed the fragrance is 'turning' rather quickly and some of them are already bad. Hand sanitizers should last a long time and I now wonder if most of what I received was already ten years old. I like this product when it is fresh and have not had this issue when ordering from other sites. I may order it again, but not from here.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2038302 on Feb 06, 2012

I love the EO Hand Sanitizing Spray in Peppermint. I am doing my best to limit my exposure to lavender, given its impact on estrogen, and therefore love the peppermint scent. It also smells so great and refreshing. I love the spray because it doesn't leave one's hands feeling sticky like the hand sanitizing lotions do.

best sanitizer

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 30, 2012

Very handy and pleasant to use bottle. Has a nice smell of a gorgeous peppermint and helps to keep your child and your hands clean. Лучшее решение быстро очистить руки от микробов. Удобна в использовании, занимает мало места и имеет приятный запах.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1983015 on Oct 18, 2012

I carry it with me in my baby bag Feel much better then gel, and the smell is very nice to

el mejor!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

amo este producto! tiene un olor mentolado buenísimo; (tambien el de lavanda es muy bueno, de la misma marca) y es muy practico, porque siendo en spray no se desperdicia nada y dura mucho.