July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

EO Products, Keratin Conditioner, Sulfate Free, Coconut & Hibiscus, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2781703 on Nov 02, 2012

I love this conditioner. It smells great, has a great consistency, and really conditions my hair without weighing it down. As a plus, I think it helps my hair retain curls better when I use a curling iron. I have fine hair, and lots of it, and this conditioner does wonders. My hair is left feeling silky and shiny.

this one's good too

Posted by lisofby on Aug 03, 2012

very gentle and moisturizing. i wouldn't use it as a leave in though, as it makes the hair more limp. definitely one to have in your artillery, if you have dry hair from hormones or damage. very good stuff.

Best reconstructive conditioner ever

Posted by Reviewer1581840 on Jul 15, 2012

I bleached my hair for quite a lot in spring and with this I managed to keep it's condition through heat styling and all. Works wonders for damaged hair.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2209978 on Apr 14, 2013

I have fine coloured and bleached hair, this conditioner is very moisterising to my hair without weighing it down. The coconut smell is very nice also. You can tell that there is plenty of protien in this conditioner which is great for my hair. I will be buying this one again.

Better than Mill Creek's keratin conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1790663 on Jan 17, 2012

Works like charm for me, and leaves my dry hair feeling more nourished than ML Keratin conditioner. This one leaves my hair super shiny, bouncy and strong feeling. The smell is strong at first, but easy to get used to, and I like it. Texture of this is semi creamy, which I also like, makes applying easy. Only complain I have is small bottle. I would be more than happy to buy king sized bottles of this :-D

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »