Best!

Posted by 5246362045838804121 on Feb 21, 2016

The best condition I have used.

Wohoo exellent!

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Oct 18, 2015

Ends of my hair we're all worn to almost non existent and the wave had disappeared becouse of bad tab water, but when I use this conditioner with BWC leave-in my hair is pretty normal again.

5/5

Posted by 5187474807241030186 on Aug 11, 2015

I just wrote a long review and then it disappeared.. all I wanna say is that this was the only keratin conditioner that worked for my limp destroyed hair. I wasted my money on more well known and expensive brands which weren't helpful, but this conditioner made a change after first use. I always wait for the day of the week when I get to use this. Next I'll purchase their shampoo.

Sencillamente espectacular

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 27, 2015

El mejor acondicionador natural q he probado hasta ahora. Con este producto es imposible extrañar las siliconas. El olor no es el mejor, huele a aceite esencial de lavanda

my hair feels lush

Posted by 4857198607186106187 on Nov 19, 2014

My hair loves this conditioner. The combination of ingredients, especially keratin and coconut feels really nourishing for my hair. I only need to use a small amount. Compares well with some of the $30 natural/organic products I've been using. It is also nice to use a conditioner that has a lovely smell and is natural at the same time. I really enjoy the EO products. They feel so good to use and do their job.

Great conditioner

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

This is a great conditioner that does not require you to use a lot. The smell is good, and it leaves my hair soft. It is not a super rich conditioner so it could probably be used as a leave in that gives good slip. I would definitely buy this again as long as it is under $10.

TRES BON

Posted by 4837385234940951723 on Apr 04, 2014

Après shampooing qui me fait des cheveux tout doux, brillants. Excellent démélant. Il sent très bon. J'aime beaucoup, je recommande

Great Conditioner

Posted by KittyKnows on Apr 03, 2014

I have thick and curly hair, this conditioner really moisturizes my hair makes it soft and shiny. Love it.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2209978 on Apr 14, 2013

I have fine coloured and bleached hair, this conditioner is very moisterising to my hair without weighing it down. The coconut smell is very nice also. You can tell that there is plenty of protien in this conditioner which is great for my hair. I will be buying this one again.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2781703 on Nov 02, 2012

I love this conditioner. It smells great, has a great consistency, and really conditions my hair without weighing it down. As a plus, I think it helps my hair retain curls better when I use a curling iron. I have fine hair, and lots of it, and this conditioner does wonders. My hair is left feeling silky and shiny.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »