July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

EO Products, Organic, Hand Sanitizer Spray, Peppermint, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)

Great and doesn't smell too feminine ;) Will re-buy.

Posted by Discount-code-WOZ609 on Apr 23, 2013

Recently decided to get rid of my car, sharing one car between my wife and myself, and bike to work or in winter use public transport. So hand sanitizer has become indispensable. Wanted to try a natural one so gave this one a go. Love the small 10ml bottle, easily fits into a jeans pocket. Like all hand sanitizers that contain alcohol, natural alcohol in this case, might sting a little if used on chapped hands. As a man I prefer this minty one to one that smells of lavender. Next time will buy the larger size and refill this small bottle for on-the-go. ======= Please, click YES if you found this review informative/helpful. Thank you! =======

Handy Hand Sanitizer

Posted by Reviewer3012981 on May 31, 2009

Bought this as a gift for my sister. Before sending it I sprayed a little on my hands. The peppermint is very strong and refreshing. Great for fitting in your purse or your pocket.

very practical and smells great

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Oct 27, 2009

I love this product as it fits neatly into my handbag or pocket and smells lovely. However I wish EO would bring out a non scented version as my friends don't always apreciate the fresh mint smell when we are out having lunch!

Bugbites.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012

To small to be effective to sanitize your hands, but it is actually good on bugbites.

LOVE it!

Posted by Mushie on Jul 27, 2012

perfect size, makes my hands smell fresh and gives me a feeling of having clean hands the peppermint tingles a bit, so i will be a bit careful with it on my sensitive skin.