Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Only used it once - but must say I'm pleased so far! My fine, scandinavian hair feels soft and nourished, and fluffy too - in a good way. Not too crazy about the scent though ( I would have preferred the rose scent to be the most dominating but the chamomille wins out ), but it doesn't linger, so it's allright. Update: After using this for almost a year, I still really love it... Highly recommended...

EO Rose conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on Sep 15, 2011

The conditioner if great you don't need much and I can comb my hair after without using another detangler on top. My hair looks thicker and the colour is enhanced with this shampoo and conditioner.

Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jul 06, 2011

Thanks iherb for letting me get my favorite conditioner on the other side of the world!

Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jan 21, 2009

I am very pleased with the way this conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny. I highly recommend it.

EO Nourishing conditioner - Rose & Camomile

Posted by Reviewer2079346 on Nov 29, 2009

This is the first time i've used this product. So far so good. No negative results. Love the smell.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Feb 12, 2012

My colored and chemically waved hair is great with the help of this pair of EO products: protective shampoo and conditioner!

Nice scent

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a moisturizing conditioner with a nice scent of rose. Not sure I will order again as some ingredients are not natural. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I think it is good.

Posted by Reviewer1551877 on Nov 19, 2009

I think that bubbling is good. The washing going up was creaky. Enriching was few. The smell of chamomile is strong.

EO Protective Conditioner, Rose & Chamomile

Posted by Reviewer3292077 on Jun 24, 2010

From Singapore Though is organic but not conditioning or moisturizing enough for my dry and colored hair.

veronicallabres@gmail.com

Posted by 5445048364326450480 on Nov 22, 2015

Eo this is a good thing for me, I love Eo my scalp feels good with this I have Eczema, and haven't found the right products for it, but never the last I'll keep Eo too. THANKS

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »