Perfect for repairing my hair.

Posted by 4724165006324506416 on Oct 09, 2014

First I like the scent of it. Also I have curly and extremely dry hair, and I change my hair style and color very often. So my hair was severely damaged. But after using this, it gets better ! However, the texture of this is kind of heavy, so it is hard to pump it out.

Does condition

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

It is an average conditioner. I love EO products though, especially their body lotions cos they absorb really well and have a nice smell

이거 좋아요!

Posted by 5548970300908609729 on Mar 06, 2014

염색하고 머리 개털됐는데, 이걸로 다시 나아졌어요! 떡지지 않게 하면서 윤기와 영양만 주는 베스트 컨디셔너예요. 다른 제품은 안 써봐서 비교는 안되지만 딥컨디셔닝 잘 되어서 만족해요 저는 일부러 늘 30십분씩 놔두고 감아요. 추천합니다 :) 전 이미 두 통째 사용중

very good remedie

Posted by miracle on Aug 30, 2012

I like it very much, my hair is dry and curly, this mask is beautiful conditioner.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2005660 on Jun 16, 2012

I use this for dry hair to smooth fly-aways and hair ends. Convenient size to travel with.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1311513 on Jun 05, 2012

Hydrates well, nothing unexpected

not that rich

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on May 13, 2012

Not as rich as hair mark though and the smell doesn't really lingers after shampooing. Effect on hair is so so.

Works GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2790884 on May 13, 2012

Always skeptical of hair products, but this really worked. My hair is damaged from the sun and from hair color, but for the first time in years, it feels soft and doesn't look like it is a head of split ends.

similar to argan oil deep conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2349468 on Oct 20, 2011

This is a pretty good conditioner! I just used it for the 2nd time and left it in my hair for about 40 minutes. I love how it rinses out. It leaves my hair pretty smooth. I have very fragile and damaged hair and usually I do not feel the difference, but this one seems to be nice. Maybe I will purchase it again. I feel that it's a luxury product because of the ingredients.

recomended

Posted by Reviewer3046314 on Feb 26, 2011

Makes hair very smooth and shining. Would recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »