Lovely and family owned - a great plus!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I tried it today for the first time, and maybe I`m just having a good hair day...but here I am, with super soft shiny hair. I like the small and convenient travel-friendly size too! The consistency is thick and very creamy- I was afraid it might be too much for my fine and oily hair but it feels fluffy and light and fresh. I was hoping for a fresh scent from the ginger and lime EOs, but the scent is just okay and to me, not a favorite. But it does not linger- so no problem. Will possibly repurchase.

Not So Wid About This DC

Posted by Reviewer2071884 on Jul 16, 2010

I will not repurchase this product again. First, I can't get over the scent. It doesn't smell anything like lime or ginger, more like coriander. And, it just didn't condition my hair very well. I've run into this problem many times when choosing the more natural products. I have thick curly hair that is dry. Plus, it's pretty pricey for 4 oz. You have to use a good deal of product to really get any benefit.

Works GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2790884 on May 13, 2012

Always skeptical of hair products, but this really worked. My hair is damaged from the sun and from hair color, but for the first time in years, it feels soft and doesn't look like it is a head of split ends.

이거 좋아요!

Posted by 5548970300908609729 on Mar 06, 2014

염색하고 머리 개털됐는데, 이걸로 다시 나아졌어요! 떡지지 않게 하면서 윤기와 영양만 주는 베스트 컨디셔너예요. 다른 제품은 안 써봐서 비교는 안되지만 딥컨디셔닝 잘 되어서 만족해요 저는 일부러 늘 30십분씩 놔두고 감아요. 추천합니다 :) 전 이미 두 통째 사용중

Excellent conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1437330 on Jan 14, 2009

Love this product, does not leave a heavy residue but conditions great.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1968501 on Feb 24, 2009

Although this product works really well, I think that it would be nice if it were either unscented or that there should be a variety of scents to match the shampoos and conditioners. This would give the hair one scent instead of two differing scents tryig to battle it out.

Very nice product.

Posted by Reviewer1260814 on Sep 10, 2009

I really like this treat for my hair. It washes out clean, doesn't weigh down my hair and shines my hair so nicely. I recommend this to anyone who wants healthy, shining hair.

Wild Lime & Ginger conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1527555 on Feb 01, 2010

I don't feel very old but my hair is in its sixth decade! This product has gives a luxurious feel, rich soft sheen and smooth finish. Other heads turn!

not that rich

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on May 13, 2012

Not as rich as hair mark though and the smell doesn't really lingers after shampooing. Effect on hair is so so.

similar to argan oil deep conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2349468 on Oct 20, 2011

This is a pretty good conditioner! I just used it for the 2nd time and left it in my hair for about 40 minutes. I love how it rinses out. It leaves my hair pretty smooth. I have very fragile and damaged hair and usually I do not feel the difference, but this one seems to be nice. Maybe I will purchase it again. I feel that it's a luxury product because of the ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »