Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Jan 22, 2011

Somewhat hydrating, but I've used many other better conditioners. I don't care for the scent. It's not floral, not sweet. More of slightly musky scent. Men might light it. It's only an 8.4 oz bottle, so not a good value. I will NOT purchase again.

A bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I think I just chose the wrong conditioner for my hair type- my responsibility. This is definitely for dry and damaged hair- mine is more `normal`

EO Products, Restorative Conditioner, Chamomile & Honey, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

The most usual conditioner. Such I can buy with usual shop. At me dry and fragile tips of hair, but this conditioner hasn't brought it any health or beauty. Coconut from desert essence it is much better!

not a miracle product after 2-3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Jun 07, 2012

i've got dry and frizzy hair, especially on the colored part. This product doesnt make it worse, i would say mye hair is little better than before. smells good

Pretty Good Conditioner

Posted by adventuresinhealing on Oct 31, 2013

I like this conditioner but for my hair it may have too much of a moisturizing effect. It would probably be great on hair that's a bit drier.

Too much for me.

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 13, 2010

It's a nice product, but for me, it made my hair too oily. I have a really dry scalp and it was nice for that, but I had to wash my bangs again after using it for the first time.