EO Products, Restorative Conditioner, Moisture Rich, Chamomile & Honey, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Conditioner Chamomile & Honey

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Sep 12, 2010

Fantastic Conditioner, wonderful smell!!! My curly hair have become so soft, rich and shiny! Excellent product! Suit for curly hairs!

Great! / Genial!

Posted by MissFrivolity on Jan 09, 2013

I love the smell, the texture, the softness of my hair after I use it... I only wish it was bigger, to save some plastic. Me encanta cómo huele, la textura, la suavidad de mi pelo... pero me gustaría que fuese más grande porque dura poco y se gasta mucho plástico.

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3114687 on Aug 29, 2009

This product works very well. I would not recommend it for deep conditioning, but for normal to dry hair it is super. Not too heavy or greasy, and I can brush through my hair easily afterwards. Smell is light and does not last long after use at all.

Super conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Sep 14, 2011

This is a great conditioner!! Leaves my normally dry hear moist without making it greasy. It also makes it nice and soft. Really happy with this product.

Amazing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1883436 on Aug 26, 2010

I had a Restorative Conditioner and I got not to know my hair! They were so soft, rich and radiant! This product includes the healing and only natural ingredients. I am highly pleased with this Conditioner!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »