beautiful bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 16, 2011

these arrived in a smart tub rather than a bag as pictured and look nice in the bathroom. The scent is gorgous. shake up to mix up the rock salts as mine had settledin transit. The salts look nice and you could transfer to a glass jar if you want to display. They dissolve fully and give a relaxing and detoxifying soak. I put a dash of EO 's bubble baths in if I feel like a bit of extra scent or bubbles. EO products are my Holy Grail bath salts and Bubble baths...thank you iHerb X

EQ PRODUCTS BATH SALT

Posted by Reviewer1133044 on Feb 07, 2011

THIS PRODUCT I LIKE FOR MY BATH, IT MAKES YOUR SKIN SO SOFT AND THE LAVENDER WILL HELP YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. A NUMBER ONE ITEM FOR ME.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Feb 07, 2009

I have sensative skin which reacts to a lot of different bath products. I have had no reactio to this. The lavender has been inconsistant in packages, but still the same fragrance. I take baths Japanese style (shower thoroughly first in a separate area, then bathe in the same bathwater reheated for a few days--good for environment and utilities--plus, I live in Japan) and the fragrance lingers for 2 days.

Nice mellow smelling salts

Posted by Reviewer1946030 on Jul 07, 2009

My wife loves this brand and has nothing but good things to say about it. She is EXTREMELY sensitive to smells, and most give her a headache, however this one works just fine for her. iHerb delivered our product very quickly and the price was excellent.

EO Products, Serenity Bath Salts, French Lavender, 22 oz (623.7 g) (

Posted by Reviewer2026051 on Mar 17, 2014

Great product, good price, and speedy service

Simple product for a soothing bath

Posted by Reviewer2277193 on Nov 06, 2014

This product is wonderful. At first I was disappointed because it has such a subtle fragrance. But it is undeniably great quality ~ I feel clean and truly refreshed after the bath. I just added a few drops of lavender oil and I am very happy.

EO Products

Posted by Reviewer2326318 on Feb 14, 2009

Fast delivery and I love the EO Bath Salts!

Lovely lavendar smell

Posted by Reviewer2345373 on May 20, 2011

Salts dissolve easily. Very comforting scent.

Love love this!

Posted by 5696864217649758332 on Mar 25, 2014

The dissolve well and smell really nice - very soothing.

Just keep the box away from water

Posted by Reviewer2537094 on May 29, 2012

Love the salts, and I suppose the packaging is better for the environment than if it were plastic....but do keep it away from water as it can get soggy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »