EQ PRODUCTS BATH SALT

Posted by Reviewer1133044 on Feb 07, 2011

THIS PRODUCT I LIKE FOR MY BATH, IT MAKES YOUR SKIN SO SOFT AND THE LAVENDER WILL HELP YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. A NUMBER ONE ITEM FOR ME.

beautiful bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 16, 2011

these arrived in a smart tub rather than a bag as pictured and look nice in the bathroom. The scent is gorgous. shake up to mix up the rock salts as mine had settledin transit. The salts look nice and you could transfer to a glass jar if you want to display. They dissolve fully and give a relaxing and detoxifying soak. I put a dash of EO 's bubble baths in if I feel like a bit of extra scent or bubbles. EO products are my Holy Grail bath salts and Bubble baths...thank you iHerb X

Nice mellow smelling salts

Posted by Reviewer1946030 on Jul 07, 2009

My wife loves this brand and has nothing but good things to say about it. She is EXTREMELY sensitive to smells, and most give her a headache, however this one works just fine for her. iHerb delivered our product very quickly and the price was excellent.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Feb 07, 2009

I have sensative skin which reacts to a lot of different bath products. I have had no reactio to this. The lavender has been inconsistant in packages, but still the same fragrance. I take baths Japanese style (shower thoroughly first in a separate area, then bathe in the same bathwater reheated for a few days--good for environment and utilities--plus, I live in Japan) and the fragrance lingers for 2 days.

EO Products

Posted by Reviewer2326318 on Feb 14, 2009

Fast delivery and I love the EO Bath Salts!

Great product and price!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009

Economy enticed me to try it but the experience was equal to more expensive products and won me over!

Bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1696475 on Oct 07, 2009

Love, love, love this product. I always sleep better after a lavender salt bath.

EO bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Mar 21, 2010

This bath salt is so good.The smell of lavender is very nice and fresh.When I use it on my nice long bath time, I feel so relaxed with natural lavender scent. I want to buy it again.

bath salts

Posted by Reviewer3177970 on Apr 16, 2010

Love them!

Smells great.

Posted by Reviewer1291667 on May 11, 2011

I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but my son love's it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »