Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Dec 05, 2013

I'm so sorry that this product is discontinued. I simply love to lie in the bath - can lie for hours and enjoy myself, and this product has been my favorite for long. Lots of bubbles that last and a delightful fragrance. Gentle, warming and cleansing of the skin, not to mention the price. It does not take much of this product, so a bottle lasts a long time. It means a lot when bathing frequently. Fingers crossed that the product comes back in range again.

Discontinued Item

Posted by Reviewer2289083 on Nov 17, 2013

i am deeply in love with this bubble bath, extremely sad that it has been discontinued. :(

이거 대박 상품이네요.

Posted by Reviewer1444795 on Dec 12, 2012

조금만 넣어도 거품이 엄청 잘나구요. 히노끼 향도 좋아요. 우리은 욕조가 있는 거실 화장실은 우리 개님도 함께써서-_-; 냄새가 좀 구렸는데,요걸로 한번 욕조에 받아 목욕하고나니 냄새가 싹 사라지고, 좋은 향이 남네요. 깜놀했습니다.강추~!ㅋ

Soothing and Calming

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Aug 07, 2012

Also love this. It smells very natural perhaps for some as medicinal. But I prefer this to all the imposing fruity smells most bubble baths have. I really relaxes you and you feel very calm after a bath with this

Warming bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Nov 24, 2011

Very nice refreshing spa/like fragrance - not too overpowering. Makes lots of bubbles, isn't drying to the skin. First time I've bought this product, but will continue to buy it in the future along with the Chamomile/Lavender fragrance.

great bubbles

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Jun 16, 2011

scent is not that strong but the bubbles are long lasting.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3219400 on Jan 16, 2011

I had bought this before at a clearance store,within Canada, but had no luck finding it again. I was very happy to see it available on this site. If you love/like ginger you should like this product.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 20, 2010

Kind to skin, don't need to use much for long lasting bubbles, a luxurious feeling. The smell is light but nice.

EO Hinoki and Ginger Bubble Bath

Posted by Reviewer3312444 on Mar 05, 2010

The EO Lavender Bubble Bath is a favorite of mine and I love ginger and ginger bath products, so I tried this. It is probably fine, but the fragrance is so unpleasant to me, that, although I tried it a couple of times, I cannot stand to use it in my bath.

More than what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2758075 on Feb 03, 2010

The scent of this product is strong, which helps make the bubble bath more enjoyable. Soon after I got in the water I could feel my sensitive skin getting softer. After the bubble bath I didn't feel any residue either. I really liked how it was good to my skin. The bubbles didn't form as much or lasted as long as I expected, but I don't mind that. Overall I thought it was good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »