EO makes great products

Posted by Reviewer1378840 on Jan 08, 2010

Just be sure to experiment with the different smells to find your favorite!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 20, 2010

Kind to skin, don't need to use much for long lasting bubbles, a luxurious feeling. The smell is light but nice.

Turn your bathroom into a spa

Posted by Reviewer1682467 on Jul 22, 2009

I love love love love love this bubble bath. Very soothing and fragrant without being cloying. I feel like I've been to a spa every time I take a bath with it.

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by Reviewer2497717 on Mar 27, 2009

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Soothe to sleep or simply feel good

Posted by Reviewer2780750 on Jul 15, 2009

Kind to skin -

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Dec 05, 2013

I'm so sorry that this product is discontinued. I simply love to lie in the bath - can lie for hours and enjoy myself, and this product has been my favorite for long. Lots of bubbles that last and a delightful fragrance. Gentle, warming and cleansing of the skin, not to mention the price. It does not take much of this product, so a bottle lasts a long time. It means a lot when bathing frequently. Fingers crossed that the product comes back in range again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3219400 on Jan 16, 2011

I had bought this before at a clearance store,within Canada, but had no luck finding it again. I was very happy to see it available on this site. If you love/like ginger you should like this product.

Warming bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Nov 24, 2011

Very nice refreshing spa/like fragrance - not too overpowering. Makes lots of bubbles, isn't drying to the skin. First time I've bought this product, but will continue to buy it in the future along with the Chamomile/Lavender fragrance.

Discontinued Item

Posted by Reviewer2289083 on Nov 17, 2013

i am deeply in love with this bubble bath, extremely sad that it has been discontinued. :(

great bubbles

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Jun 16, 2011

scent is not that strong but the bubbles are long lasting.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »