• Formerly Moducare Sterinol

• Customer Ratings

sans effet

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on May 08, 2015

sans effet sur mes problèmes d'immunité

Recommended for Hashimotos

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on May 20, 2013

My alternative medicine practitioner recommended Moducare for immune health. Subsequent blood work showed a significant drop in the the thyroid antibodies. I am prone to sinus problems and Moducare has really helped. I wish there was an equally good but cheaper alternative to Moducare since it is pricey for my wallet.

Helps my asthmatic cats

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I do take this myself, but it's difficult to say whether it's made big changes in my life. However, I give it to my cats (have been doing so for about three months), and I definitely see results there. One cat with a slightly sensitive stomach is gaining weight and experiencing less frequent stomach trouble. Two cats have asthma, and they have fairly infrequent asthma attacks these days. It's working as well for their asthma as another herbal formulation that my vet sells, and it's less expensive and easier to buy the Moducare than the other stuff at the vet. A veterinarian first recommended this to me years ago for my IBD kitty, and it did seem to work for a long time... but eventually things got a little worse and I switched him to a pharmaceutical instead.

Moducare

Posted by Reviewer2905551 on Nov 08, 2011

I have been using Moducare for 4 months, and it has helped to raise my low blood count.

For my Hashimoto's

Posted by HCGCoach on Aug 12, 2011

Seems to be helpful! Veggie caps are awesome.

everybody takes it

Posted by Reviewer1601793 on Jul 12, 2011

everybody takes it in the family. my mom, my 15 year old retriever mix, her immune system is fading, also i just took in a 2 weeks old stray and i am giving him the product, to help te undeveloped immune system. i actually made it into moms birthday present...as the product is not cheap.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3135245 on Jun 15, 2011

My 11 year old takes these and she hasn't been sick in a while.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Apr 10, 2011

Noticed a difference after one week with Hashimoto's symptoms and since then improvements in energy have continued. Much more balanced and don't have a dip in energy in the afternoons now (after 3 weeks).

Excellent for Boosting and maintaining Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 01, 2011

This is one of the best Immune Boosting products I have used and I have tried a bunch of them. I have not had a cold for nearly 5 years now. The tablets are small and easy on the stomach.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 04, 2011

I have been using Healthy Orgins and decided to try Wakunaga brand so far I have not noticed any difference I will continue using Healthy Orgins epi-cor it has always helped me during cold and flu season.