10% Off Orders Over $40!

EPI, Moducare, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Moducare works

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Oct 30, 2011

I was given 5 to 10 years to live when diagnosed with scleroderma eleven years ago. Moducare drastically improved by autoimmune markers in blood tests. Obviously, I have out lived the doctor's dire perdiction and I continue to improve. If I get off Moducare, my symptoms start coming back. Moducare helped give me back my life.

Be aware it raises DHEA!

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Feb 20, 2010

I have adrenal fatigue with high dhea, so this did nothing but raise it. Within 2 days I was moody/irritable and started sprouting unwanted hair. Be careful if you have problems with dhea already as the sterols in this help raise dhea and lower cortisol, something I didn't need.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1153496 on Sep 02, 2009

My naturopath recommended Moducare for my thyroid antibodies condition. After taking Moducare for about a month, my thyroid was retested and there are no longer any antibodies.

Great product, great service!

Posted by Reviewer1139728 on Jan 20, 2010

I have a terrible immune system and have tried EVERYTHING i can think of. This product has been phenominal for my immunity health so far. And I recieved it w/ in 3 days after ordering. Great product, great service. I'm very happy w/ this vendor and plan to re-order next month.

Mr. Davis

Posted by Reviewer2990555 on Dec 05, 2008

This is a very good product. This really helps the immune system. I read about this product in a health magazine. It stated it would help with people who have psoriasis. It does help. It is not a cure, but it does help. We have used this for 10 yrs. I recommend it : But read the directions & take it only as suggested.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »