• Formerly Moducare Sterinol

• Reviews | English

Moducare works

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Oct 30, 2011

I was given 5 to 10 years to live when diagnosed with scleroderma eleven years ago. Moducare drastically improved by autoimmune markers in blood tests. Obviously, I have out lived the doctor's dire perdiction and I continue to improve. If I get off Moducare, my symptoms start coming back. Moducare helped give me back my life.

Be aware it raises DHEA!

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Feb 20, 2010

I have adrenal fatigue with high dhea, so this did nothing but raise it. Within 2 days I was moody/irritable and started sprouting unwanted hair. Be careful if you have problems with dhea already as the sterols in this help raise dhea and lower cortisol, something I didn't need.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1153496 on Sep 02, 2009

My naturopath recommended Moducare for my thyroid antibodies condition. After taking Moducare for about a month, my thyroid was retested and there are no longer any antibodies.

Great product, great service!

Posted by Reviewer1139728 on Jan 20, 2010

I have a terrible immune system and have tried EVERYTHING i can think of. This product has been phenominal for my immunity health so far. And I recieved it w/ in 3 days after ordering. Great product, great service. I'm very happy w/ this vendor and plan to re-order next month.

Mr. Davis

Posted by Reviewer2990555 on Dec 05, 2008

This is a very good product. This really helps the immune system. I read about this product in a health magazine. It stated it would help with people who have psoriasis. It does help. It is not a cure, but it does help. We have used this for 10 yrs. I recommend it : But read the directions & take it only as suggested.

Autoimmune, inflammatory diseases

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 17, 2010

I have several autoimmune, inflammatory diseases and Moducare balances my immune system. I have fewer flare ups (Crohn's) and my Hashimoto's seems to have disappeared! My Dercum's lipomatosis is less painful and the tumours under the skin smaller. My Bechterew's (common in Crohn's patients)pain and stiffness is less severe. Perhaps all this is due to Moducare's ability to raise pregnenolone and DHEA when the hormones are too low? That is what science says Moducare does. My low DHEA is increased and my high cortisol is lower since I started to take Moducare. It is a blessing, a supplement I would never be without. Indirectly it makes you younger it seems.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1086201 on Aug 30, 2011

Worked great for one day after that I had insomnia, sweating and irratibility. As I have hashimoto's I might give it another try.

Still early to say anything

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Jan 11, 2011

just started 2 weeks ago...i need to have my Hashymoto test in 2 months...my doctor says they are the best products...i'll see