July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Balance, Natural Almond Butter with Flaxseed, Creamy, 1 lb (453 g) (Discontinued Item)

Good.

Posted by HeidiT on May 24, 2011

I've never tasted a nut butter with flaxseed before and it does have a bit of an unusual aftertaste to it, but I do like it a lot. Very nice with slices of apples.

Liked it.

Posted by abbyca on Apr 29, 2011

It's a good almond butter and I like it on both bread and fruit.

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Aug 19, 2011

Very oil to begin with - will see how that changes as we get through the jar . Tasty though and the benefit of flaxsxeed is great.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Sep 14, 2011

I don't feel any flaxseed. Taste like almond butter.

My Boyfriend LOVES This!

Posted by Reviewer2154042 on Sep 25, 2011

I ordered it for myself, but he cannot get enough of it. He's practically had the whole jar ^^ I personally found I prefer peanut butter, but since peanuts are legumes, rather than nuts, this is a healthier substitute. Anyway it is certainly a winner in my house : ) Creamy and smooth, strong almond flavor... very nice - my boyfriend would be a better reviewer though since he is in love!