Earth Circle Organics, Raw Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Good product ,RECIPE INSIDE!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

although slightly bitter compared to other brands of Maca it is still a descent quality.i find Maca easily digested when served hot so here's a great hot recipe for using this product : 1 to 2 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca,1 tbsp of grinded poppy seeds and 1 tbsp of sweet melaco/Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry above & wait for it to be cold enough to drink-thats it you're ready to go! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

BAD SERVICE

Posted by 5017511674090718118 on May 28, 2014

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

Glad I Bought It

Posted by 4627942154105432985 on Jun 27, 2013

I was hesitant at first with purchasing this brand, but glad I did. Takes nice and makes me feel good with increased energy and feelings of joy.

More energy

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Oct 02, 2013

Using Maca powder does help with my energy levels. Also it seems to be helping in my pre-menopausal issues. It also helps with the headaches I used to get.

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Pirkau pirmą kartą mamai. Tai natūralus dalykas palengvinantis menopauzės simptomus ir iš tikrųjų veikia, taip pat energijos šaltinis, naudojame kokteiliuose. I bought it for my mother as a natural treatment for menopause simptoms. It gives a lot of energy too, we use it in smoothies.