BAD SERVICE

Posted by 5017511674090718118 on May 28, 2014

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

Glad I Bought It

Posted by 4627942154105432985 on Jun 27, 2013

I was hesitant at first with purchasing this brand, but glad I did. Takes nice and makes me feel good with increased energy and feelings of joy.

Good product ,RECIPE INSIDE!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

although slightly bitter compared to other brands of Maca it is still a descent quality.i find Maca easily digested when served hot so here's a great hot recipe for using this product : 1 to 2 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca,1 tbsp of grinded poppy seeds and 1 tbsp of sweet melaco/Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry above & wait for it to be cold enough to drink-thats it you're ready to go! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

More energy

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Oct 02, 2013

Using Maca powder does help with my energy levels. Also it seems to be helping in my pre-menopausal issues. It also helps with the headaches I used to get.

Love it!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Feb 22, 2016

My husband and I use it religiously - add it to protein shakes in the morning and before our workouts in the evenings (although, I have also made protein bars/bites with it for a little snack during the day). Provides you with the right amount of energy to endure the day and then beast through a workout (especially, if you've had a hard day at work) - and that's all without the jittery feeling of a pre-workout or caffeine! If you have found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes'! Check out my page for more helpful reviews!

Earth Circle Organics, Raw Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Sep 04, 2014

I am an athlete woman and I am using it sometimes in the mornings as suggested: maca, cacao and brown sugar, and also I am adding cinnamon together with cardamom to it. For me it is good, tasty (reminds nuts a bit) and serves instead of morning coffee. But due to not big amount of studies done yet for young women, I am trying not to overdo with it. Just sometimes, when I have a mood for it.

Particulary good with raw cacao!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Aug 12, 2014

I haven't tried any maca powder before, so I have nothing to compare with. However, this product is smooth, mixes well with other "powders", and for the items I have used it for (smoothies and fruit-based ice cream), it is good. Especially, I like to add it when using raw cacao powder for a "deeper" taste of chocolate.

quality

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on May 01, 2014

5 out of 5 stars excellent product 8oz is plenty as the serving size is a teaspoon

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Pirkau pirmą kartą mamai. Tai natūralus dalykas palengvinantis menopauzės simptomus ir iš tikrųjų veikia, taip pat energijos šaltinis, naudojame kokteiliuose. I bought it for my mother as a natural treatment for menopause simptoms. It gives a lot of energy too, we use it in smoothies.

Great energy

Posted by 4717240491321239186 on Apr 16, 2014

I take this before I work out and i really feel like it gives me extra energy. The taste isnt great and might take some getting used to; i usually blend it with some almond milk , raw caco powder, and raw honey. Yum!