Nice scent, but doesn't clean well

Posted by Reviewer1919428 on Aug 31, 2012

The scent is nice and stays on clothes through the drier, but doesn't take out stains. Consumer Reports tested it (August 2012) and it ranked 45 out of 47 HE detergents.

Earth Friendly ECOS All Natural

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 24, 2011

Love this detergent that actually has fabric softener in it. It cleans & softens my clothes & has a nice light fragrance.

I love how it smell...

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Jun 26, 2011

...so I think I will buy again

Smells great and is green!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Nov 24, 2011

I've been using this brand for a long time. My clothes are clean and feels great. Plus no allergies from chemicals 'cuz it's organic and plant based!

i LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Feb 29, 2012

I have tried alot of different green detergents and I like this one the best. It softens and it cleans really well, and it has the best fragrance out of any I have tried. It is eco and human friendly and also affordable. I will keep buying this as long as it is available which hopefully will be for the rest of my life. Thank you I herb and ECOS.

good

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Mar 10, 2012

like it.

One change at a time

Posted by Reviewer1895568 on Apr 16, 2012

In our efforts to become eco-friendly, we tried this product, and fell in love with it! The scent is pleasant! Your clothes are soft after use, and you can feel great knowing you are not adding more chemicals to your body and the environment.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2676632 on Nov 04, 2012

love it so far! i'm pregnant and the smell of our regular detergent just make me wanna throw-up. and i didn't like the leftover smell on clothes of the regular detergent. So i ordered this, and the smell is nice, natural, and clean. I don't have any problem with the smell of the clothes, i feel fresh! thanks!

Cleans well but don't like scent

Posted by Reviewer3102106 on Dec 30, 2012

It cleans well but I'm not fond of the scent. To me it has an "ocean" or fresh water smell, it almost smells a little earthy. I would prefer something with a sweeter scent. I think I will stick to the free & clear or try the lavendar.

写真と違いますよね??