Good cleaner!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Apr 09, 2011

I find "brand name" cleaners disgusting - they smell horrible, and I swear I get an ill stomach by using them. But everyone wants a clean home! So I tried this, it smells nice, it's safe and kind, BUT I find myself using a lot because I am not scared of it. Thus emptying it fast... But a great price compared to "brand names" in Norway. I think they cost more than this those - and this is better. Cleans what I want it to clean - even old nasty stains. Will buy again unless someone recommends me a different one that lasts a bit longer.

no more skin irritation

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 03, 2011

cleans alright, and leaves a decent scent

Great non toxic cleaner.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2012

Love this cleaner. Works and it smells nice, without an overpowering scent.

da-bomb

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on Feb 26, 2014

Love this stuff - its all I get

Good Cleaner

Posted by 5006583789084572901 on Jul 03, 2014

One bottle works for kitchen and bathroom. No irritating smell. Like it!

An EXCELLENT all purpose cleaner.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Sep 10, 2014

I have been using this cleaner for years. First purchased it at Whole Foods, but have been buying it from iHerb now for years, better price and availibility. Love that I can order my home products at the same time as my supplements. This cleaner is excellent. Use everywhere in the kitchen, even to clean spills on the floor. Great in the bathroom as well. I have even used this to clean my car, works very well cleaning dirt off a vehicle and leaving it sparkling clean. Worked better than the windex. Highly recommend. Pleasant smell and no harsh chemicals or odors.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer3102359 on Dec 02, 2013

somehow the head part is not working properly... but the product itself smells lovely.

Good cleaner, great smell

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 04, 2012

Good general cleaner, great smell. Doesn't clean as powerfully as I expected though. Great size, great price.