Reviews 2-star

Wanted to love this, but...

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Jan 15, 2012

Love the ingredients! Love the philosophy! Don't love unclean dishes and containers! Despite the reviews and the high marks this product has received I don't feel that this product is an adequate replacement. Oily tomato-ey pasta dishes need multiple scrubbings. We cook a lot of Italian! I was disappointed because I especially liked the laundry detergent this company sells. Will keep looking for a better dish detergent! Thank you for giving us the choice anyway iherb!

Updated - Research Ingredients before you buy

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Dec 17, 2015

This dish soap is very nice. The grapefruit scent is very pleasing, it is light and pleasant. The scent does not last a long time, but it is just enough to make it enjoyable doing dishes. The soap works well and I am well pleased with it. I tried the unscented first and now this one. 12-17-2015 UPDATE: I'm not sure if the ingredients have changed since I originally reviewed this or not but decided to check them and found it contains Methylisothiazolinone and if you look this up I think you will find it is not something you want to use. Not sure why they have to use this ingredient when it is so harmful.