It was pleasant!

Posted by Reviewer1167400 on Mar 22, 2012

Good ratio price quality! The big bottle, suffices on long, light pleasant aroma.

Not impressed

Posted by 5617424307400736178 on May 05, 2016

For me it is very important that the products I use in my home is as clean as possible and after a closer look at the ingredient on the package (which incidentally is not full on this page) I discovered Sodium coco-sulfate. And after a quick and easy search on google I found out that this ingredient is the same as SLS, just blended with some fatty acid from the coconut oil. Besides this the soap smell wonderful and is good for cleaning my dishes with gloves.

Updated - Research Ingredients before you buy

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Dec 17, 2015

This dish soap is very nice. The grapefruit scent is very pleasing, it is light and pleasant. The scent does not last a long time, but it is just enough to make it enjoyable doing dishes. The soap works well and I am well pleased with it. I tried the unscented first and now this one. 12-17-2015 UPDATE: I'm not sure if the ingredients have changed since I originally reviewed this or not but decided to check them and found it contains Methylisothiazolinone and if you look this up I think you will find it is not something you want to use. Not sure why they have to use this ingredient when it is so harmful.

watered down

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Jan 30, 2012

works okay but you have to use a lot of it per dish

THIN RUNNY

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on May 14, 2016

I was looking for the safest detergent within my budget and bought this according to the ingredients listed by Iherb.. turns out there are more ingredients listed on the bottle then stated.. on account that this is online retail and we are at the mercy of the retailer iherb should be more accurate with ingredient listing.. detergent is rater thin and runny and thus runs out quickly.. will stop buying as soon as i find something better within budget..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »