Earth Lab Cosmetics, Raw Mascara, Black, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)

Great mascara!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Mar 15, 2014

This is, hands down, the best mascara I have ever tried! And as far as I can see, the ingredients are the most environmentally and bodily friendly. It gives me just what I want from a mascara: a fine, dark cover on my eyelashes (no "false lashes" look, but I don't want that anyway), it doesn't clump, it's fairly easy to apply and it stays the same all day (unless it rains on your face or you cry a lot..). All in all I love this mascara! PS: the smell is really good, too. Needless to say, I will buy this again. ;-)

mascara

Posted by 5131863800051834670 on May 02, 2014

I have severe sensitivities. This is the only mascara that I can use without having problems. It has been so nice to be able to wear makeup again.

Daily

Posted by helpme on Sep 05, 2013

I can't see a dramatic change. But I like that it works naturally. cleans easily. Believable ingredients.

Caused irritation to my eyes

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Aug 11, 2014

I thought since this was a more natural mascara that it would be better than what I had been using; however, it irritated my eyes enough to make me quit using it. Upon investigating the "natural preservative" phenoxyethanol at EWG Skindeep, I found that it is a known irritant to the eyes, skin, and lungs. Also according to this website, it is restricted in cosmetics in Japan. My other issue with this mascara is it smelled like the oils were rancid from the first time I opened it.