July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Earth Mama Body Butter, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The product is very good

Posted by Reviewer1760578 on Jan 12, 2012

The product is very good

I'm reccomend.

Posted by 5069155504759389732 on Jan 25, 2013

Pleasant consistency. Well absorbed. Used together with the oil of the series. To put on the belly, chest and thighs. No stretch marks! I'm pleased.

My favourite

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

I usually purchase the 8 fl oz as it is better bang for the buck, but it was out of stock. This is my daily body butter, that I use year round with great results. I love the smell and it is my only perfume. This is super moisturizing but soaks in quickly. It does not stain clothes either. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it!

Posted by 4954385303501728005 on Aug 09, 2013

I used this until my due day. It worked great. I do not have any stretch marks on my baby belly.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2266927 on Oct 01, 2013

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »