Love it!

Posted by 4954385303501728005 on Aug 09, 2013

I used this until my due day. It worked great. I do not have any stretch marks on my baby belly.

My favourite

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

I usually purchase the 8 fl oz as it is better bang for the buck, but it was out of stock. This is my daily body butter, that I use year round with great results. I love the smell and it is my only perfume. This is super moisturizing but soaks in quickly. It does not stain clothes either. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

The product is very good

Posted by Reviewer1760578 on Jan 12, 2012

The product is very good

I'm reccomend.

Posted by 5069155504759389732 on Jan 25, 2013

Pleasant consistency. Well absorbed. Used together with the oil of the series. To put on the belly, chest and thighs. No stretch marks! I'm pleased.

The best

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Oct 01, 2013

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer3058933 on Sep 15, 2014

My knees and elbows are really dry, but this stuff makes them silky. Even if I skip a day, my skin feels great

Earth mama liotion

Posted by 5534698752859287188 on Dec 24, 2014

It is good and nice smell

Moisturises well

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jun 24, 2014

I'm happy with this product. It seems to moisturise my pregnant belly well... the smell is not fabulous but not offensive either.

Nice but doesn't prevent stretch marks

Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013

I like the texture, smell and the ease of application. It was easily absorbed and skin is not itchy. However, it doesn't prevent stretch marks (in my case).