Very good product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014

It is a pure and safe product with a nice orangy smell that leaves baby's skin baby smooth! The texture is somewhat thick, but easily spreadable. I really like the smell. Most importantly does not contain nasty chemicals. Overall very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good for parents and babies

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

it's my third bottles already. this has been the holy grail lotion to be used on my baby's skin since the past year. can lessen light eczema as well. quick to absorb on the skin and does not feel sticky afterwards.

Just perfect!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jun 10, 2012

This is the best lotion for my baby on the market as far as I am concerned. Wonderful orange flower scent, has great ingredients and it leaves her skin moisturized. Not a very thin lotion. I´ll be back for more.

great

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

This lotion has an amazing smell and it leaves your baby's skin soft and hydrated.

Excellent lotion for the whole family

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Bought this lotion at my local Whole Foods store. Used on my baby from the start and it has a lovely smell and is long lasting. I enjoyed using on my hands as it soaks in quickly and lasted through many handwashings (due to diaper changes)! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

발림도 괜찮고 향도 좋아요~촉촉해요

Posted by 5519704870630397016 on Mar 18, 2013

울 딸 이것저것 쓰다 에바**장착하다 안되겠다 싶어 바꾼 얼스마마베이비로션 정말 좋아요~ 발림은 보통이지만.. 흡수도 좋고~!! 윤이 나요~ 그리고 촉촉해요~ 정말 잘 구입한듯 해요~

Mild scent and leaves skin supersoft!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

This is my favorite body lotion ever! I don't have a baby yet but I use it on my own skin and it sinks in really fast and leves my skin feeling so soft! Love it, new favorite for sure! Oh, and the packaging is adorable!

Lotion is good for ma baby!!

Posted by 5203573033075276874 on Jul 16, 2013

so good!!!!

Earth Mama Angel Baby Lotion, Vanilla Orange

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Aug 14, 2013

Beautiful product

good and rich

Posted by 4816963025911597122 on Sep 27, 2013

for small quantity, can use all of the body of child. smells good