Very good

Posted by 5098527411215400178 on Apr 09, 2016

Very good smell & smooth & no sensitive after used for my boy although a little bit expensive.

No harmful ingredients!!!

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 27, 2016

Its very difficult to find a product theese days with no harmful ingredients! But with Earth Mama products I know its safe! Its mostly my hubby that uses this product, its his favorite lotion on face! Light texture,not greasy! Last a long,long time!

Best Ever

Posted by 5706691035366342647 on Sep 11, 2015

I am so impressed with everything Earth Mama Angel Baby makes. This lotion is amazing just like the calming lavender scent. It helps so much with my son's eczema. It also cleared up bumps on my legs and arms. The smell is heavenly. It smells like a creamsicle.

I cannot get enough of this lotion!

Posted by Luddil on May 11, 2015

My baby smells like orange cake after putting this lotion on her. I just want to eat her little chubby thighs up! It gets absorbed fast, moisturises, it is not greasy and so very light. I will continue ordering it :)

very nice

Posted by 4871754239951249214 on May 09, 2015

I like it

it was a mess packaging

Posted by 5483750866685953971 on Apr 14, 2015

contents leaking out of the bottle

중성피부 아기에게 그냥저냥 괜찮은 제품

Posted by Reviewer3265640 on Mar 25, 2015

EWG 0등급이라 샀어요 향은 괜찮고 발림도 괜찮은데 아주 건조한 부위에는 따로 다른크림을 덧발라야해요 여름에 얼굴등에 가볍게 발라주기는 괜찮아요

Second bottle!!

Posted by 5395775000431626834 on Feb 14, 2015

The scent is amazing! We use it onto ourselves before bedtime and in the morning. No babies involved, but that doesn't matter. I've just ordered the bigger size a while back which has been our second bottle now. It is a bit pricy, but definitely worth it. There's no scent like this one on the market and it leaves your skin super soft and silky.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

This smells great. It is a light lotion, and I was hoping for something more moisturizing.

好用,现在涨价了