부드러운 향과 감촉의 로션

Posted by Reviewer2993275 on Oct 07, 2013

샴푸랑 세트로 쓰고 있어요~ 겨울엔 이거하나로는 부족하지만 봄여름가을 3계절에는 이거 하나로도 충분히 보습이 되네요~ 향도 은은하니 좋아요~

Nice

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

This is a very nice body lotion for children, very good moisturiser, smell and good ingredients.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1468868 on Jan 14, 2012

Product is very good, very like it

5 star product in every way!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on May 01, 2014

It's all natural and no-toxic ingredients (test the ingredients yourself at skindeep.org) make this a wonderful product for your baby, older kids and parents! I use this body lotion all over my baby's body and face, and it keeps dryness away and gives the skin a healthy look. It smells great, and it sinks in to the skin quickly, is non-sticky, leaving a smooth feeling. The whole family uses this body lotion and we all love it! I use the body butter from Earth Mama Angel Baby during the winter months (where we can have -20 degrees celcius) at it's a bit thicker, and none of us, nor our precious baby, has had a problem with dry skin. My baby and I both have sensitive skin, and neither of us react to any products from Earth Mama Angel Baby. I also find that if my baby has got a skin reation from a face wipe (I have tried different kinds), then the lotion helps a lot, and actually takes away any redness or spots within hours!! I'm very pleased with this product!

Best Ever

Posted by 5706691035366342647 on Sep 11, 2015

I am so impressed with everything Earth Mama Angel Baby makes. This lotion is amazing just like the calming lavender scent. It helps so much with my son's eczema. It also cleared up bumps on my legs and arms. The smell is heavenly. It smells like a creamsicle.

No harmful ingredients!!!

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 27, 2016

Its very difficult to find a product theese days with no harmful ingredients! But with Earth Mama products I know its safe! Its mostly my hubby that uses this product, its his favorite lotion on face! Light texture,not greasy! Last a long,long time!

Smells like a creamsicle

Posted by 4841967076452952469 on May 04, 2016

I don't like runny lotions; this is a little thicker, almost a cream. I like it.

One of the best lotion

Posted by ShaSya on May 04, 2016

Bought this lotion as a trial because of the good rating. And suprised that the lotion is so good as others would said. Nice smell and texture, it makes my little one smell slightly as orange.

Not the best.

Posted by 5095721862420658043 on Oct 30, 2013

The scent is nice but not too strong. It is not easy to spread and a really sticky until absorbed. Took quite some time to absorb. For the price, I will probably not repurchase it.

best

Posted by 4644654573564588260 on Nov 02, 2014

good for baby with sensitive skin