Earth Mama Angel Baby, Organic Milkmaid Tea, Fragrant Fennel Herb, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.23 oz (35 g)

Супер!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Очень хороший чай для повышения лактации. Прилив молока почувствовала через 15 минут после приема! Супер!!!********* Very good tea to increase lactation. The tide of milk felt 15 minutes after the reception! Great! ********* תה טוב מאוד להגדיל את ההנקה. הגאות היה בחלב במשך 15 דקות*********

little useful

Posted by 4732802120938311841 on Dec 08, 2012

Cannot say it is useful or not since I also drink much more soup than before, but my milk is still not enough for feeding

love it

Posted by Reviewer3247763 on Jul 30, 2012

I believe this tea works great with my milk production. With my first i didnt do anything for milk supply. I struggled in the beginning with my first and i could tell when he was requesting more milk and it took awhile for my body to make sure to produce as much as he needed. I am drinking this with my second and i have not seen or noticed any issues. My milk came in right away and as she is growing i dont think my body has had any issues keeping up with her demand. Now this could all be in my head bc i have not tested my milk without it but i am fine with not knowing 100% if it means that my baby girl isnt left wanting more when i dont have more. Great product. I had to get used to the taste but 9 mo in i can drink it with or without honey. Oh and it does make me smell like breakfast. Good thing we all love the smell of breakfast in this house :)

not very fancy

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Jan 14, 2010

seems to work ok but cheap packaging

Great product