Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Earth Science, Active Age Defense, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Soothing and Effective

Posted by Reviewer3244403 on Oct 30, 2011

I enjoy the feel of the product on my face, it's very mild scent, and the pump bottle design ensures that the product will maintain freshness. Another reviewer was correct in recommending using this only a couple of times a week and building up to more slowly to see if it causes any drying/peeling. I noticed a little peeling on my upper lip after three NON-CONSECUTIVE applications, so I cut it back to every 3rd day or so. The acid strength is high, while it still feels great on my sensitive skin. I even apply under the eyes, and no irritation whatsoever. Just don't get it in the eye. My skin really likes this stuff, and it looks healthier and more vibrant after using it.

Works well but not for sensitive skins

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 04, 2013

Exfoliates dead skin modifying the aspect of pores. The skin becomes smooth and regular. Be careful, it can be very agressive for sensitive and reactive skins. Très bonne exfoliation de la couche supérieure de l'épiderme, les pores sont visiblement réduits, l'aspect général de la peau est plus régulier et lisse. Cependant, attention, il n'est pas adapté aux peaux sensibles et réactives. Son action peut s'averer trop agressive pour ce type de peau.

Earth Science A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Jun 23, 2011

My skin feels softer and it also works well under makeup if you want it to do double-duty!The smell is not appealing but it fades-away.

Good so far... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I've been using this product for just a short time but because I can feel the tingling of my skin, I know that it is working. I have rosacea and the A/B type was recommended for my skin. It seems like a lot for 1oz. too as you only have to use a small amount. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Jan 11, 2010

It has a nice smell, non-sticky and makes your skin smooth and supple the next morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »