Earth Science A/B Hydroxy

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Feb 17, 2010

Good product for sensitive skin. Improves looks of skin.

Does not suit oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1809266 on May 28, 2012

Was dissapointed...

It may take a few days to notice results

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Oct 06, 2012

I was very enthusiastic about this lotion after reading all the positive reviews. However, my first experiences did not match up to those expectations. It wasn't until after 2 weeks that I noticed how quickly 'about to be-pimples' would disappear overnight and how glowing my skin was. Pores are indeed smaller and fine lines are shallower. It is a gentle lotion, does not irritate for more than a few seconds after application and I also use it around the eye area. High five stars!

Very good

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

I really enjoy this product. It doesn't irritate my skin like a similar product from Derma E did. Skin looks clearer and fresher after using it for a while.

Maravilloso

Posted by 5482163652177190931 on Sep 18, 2014

En conjunto con el exfoliante refining micro polish de madre lab considero que es lo que ha hecho que vayan desapareciendo las marcas de mi piel.

Una piel más joven y luminosa.

Posted by 4900455305104346001 on Jan 02, 2015

Llevo usando el producto unas tres veces a la semana y en un mes mi piel está mucho más radiante. Los poros se han afinado y al tacto la piel está más fina. Me gusta mucho. Mi piel es mixta, tengo 45 años y nunca había utilizado hidroxiacidos, pero funciona muy bien este gel.

Earth Science, Active Age Defense, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jan 28, 2015

Exfoliante químico hecho a base de alfa hidroxiácidos que sirve para eliminar las pequeñas marcas, manchas y arrugas que todavía no se han instalado en la piel definitivamente y ayudar a suavizar las arrugas instaladas y atenuar las manchas más antiguas. En mi caso la piel se nota mucho más luminosa al día siguiente de aplicarlo y con su uso semanal durante unos meses noto atenuadas algunas manchas y marcas de acné, muy recomendable.

Great A/B hydroxy acid product

Posted by uppsala on Mar 15, 2015

I've been using the Earth science night rejuventator for 2 months now. I'm using it 2 times a week (sometimes 3 times a week). I'm 39, my skin is normal, sometimes my T-zone causes me some troubles, I have almost no wrinkles, but I do have seborrhea (but it didn't appear for a while now). After using this product, the next morning, my skin is very soft, the blackheads on my nose are almost gone. My complexion is very even. I didn't notice any tingling even during the 1st application. This is the first product with AHA or BHA acids that I have ever used. I will certainly keep on buying it (but I think that I will make a break during this summer).

Like new skin

Posted by 4704292583038678350 on Mar 20, 2015

I`ve been using it for a month about 3 times on week at evening. I have combination skin and it really work well for me. My skin look natural, fresh and relax in the morning. Some old acne discoloration gone. At me face it does not absorb all so it feel like staying on the skin. Will buy it again for sure.

miracle

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

visible change just after one night! I applied it on my face before bedtime and i had some red dots, wide pores and tired look of skin. in the morning i noticed that my fine lines became smaller and my face looked like plumped with hyaluroniv acid injections ;) but no injections, just very strong components! I also ordered a sun protective cream to have a possibility ti use it in spring, just love it and will order again and again. The price is nothing comparing with ingredients!