EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$19.96

$24.95

Savings of: $4.99 (20% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Burned my skin

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Feb 23, 2012

I'm sure this product will work well for others. I have very sensitive skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Does not suit oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1809266 on May 28, 2012

Was dissapointed...

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great A/B hydroxy acid product

Posted by uppsala on Mar 15, 2015

I've been using the Earth science night rejuventator for 2 months now. I'm using it 2 times a week (sometimes 3 times a week). I'm 39, my skin is normal, sometimes my T-zone causes me some troubles, I have almost no wrinkles, but I do have seborrhea (but it didn't appear for a while now). After using this product, the next morning, my skin is very soft, the blackheads on my nose are almost gone. My complexion is very even. I didn't notice any tingling even during the 1st application. This is the first product with AHA or BHA acids that I have ever used. I will certainly keep on buying it (but I think that I will make a break during this summer).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Una piel más joven y luminosa.

Posted by 4900455305104346001 on Jan 02, 2015

Llevo usando el producto unas tres veces a la semana y en un mes mi piel está mucho más radiante. Los poros se han afinado y al tacto la piel está más fina. Me gusta mucho. Mi piel es mixta, tengo 45 años y nunca había utilizado hidroxiacidos, pero funciona muy bien este gel.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy bueno!

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Dec 14, 2013

Muu buen producto. Afina y suaviza la piel además de purificarla y librarla de impurezas. Lo recomiendo!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Maravilloso

Posted by 5482163652177190931 on Sep 18, 2014

En conjunto con el exfoliante refining micro polish de madre lab considero que es lo que ha hecho que vayan desapareciendo las marcas de mi piel.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfecto!

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

Es un serum renovador de la piel. Lo uso por la noche y ayuda a dar un tono más uniforme a la piel, mejora su textura y difumina marquitas de granitos. Voy por mi segundo frasco y repetiré seguro!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

It may take a few days to notice results

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Oct 06, 2012

I was very enthusiastic about this lotion after reading all the positive reviews. However, my first experiences did not match up to those expectations. It wasn't until after 2 weeks that I noticed how quickly 'about to be-pimples' would disappear overnight and how glowing my skin was. Pores are indeed smaller and fine lines are shallower. It is a gentle lotion, does not irritate for more than a few seconds after application and I also use it around the eye area. High five stars!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

I really enjoy this product. It doesn't irritate my skin like a similar product from Derma E did. Skin looks clearer and fresher after using it for a while.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Earth Science, Active Age Defense, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jan 28, 2015

Exfoliante químico hecho a base de alfa hidroxiácidos que sirve para eliminar las pequeñas marcas, manchas y arrugas que todavía no se han instalado en la piel definitivamente y ayudar a suavizar las arrugas instaladas y atenuar las manchas más antiguas. En mi caso la piel se nota mucho más luminosa al día siguiente de aplicarlo y con su uso semanal durante unos meses noto atenuadas algunas manchas y marcas de acné, muy recomendable.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 82 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »