Me encanta

Posted by veronnier on Jun 10, 2014

Este tratamiento es uno de mis favoritos. 39 años, piel mixta, sin problemas de pigmentación. Mi piel tiene muy buen aspecto por las mañanas después de usarlo, tanto en la textura y tersura como en el color. Las lineas de expresión (tengo pocas pero "haberlas haylas") se atenuan también. Nunca he tenido erupciones ni granos, hasta ahora he comprado tres o cuatro frascos ya. Resumiendo, muy contenta con esta crema.

it really works

Posted by 5411342772092484987 on Jul 23, 2014

i wasnt sure at first but after a week i noticed my pores look better/cleaner and my skin feels softer. it really brightened up my face and its great to use- no burning, no icky smell, just perfect.

Maravilloso

Posted by 5482163652177190931 on Sep 18, 2014

En conjunto con el exfoliante refining micro polish de madre lab considero que es lo que ha hecho que vayan desapareciendo las marcas de mi piel.

Una piel más joven y luminosa.

Posted by 4900455305104346001 on Jan 02, 2015

Llevo usando el producto unas tres veces a la semana y en un mes mi piel está mucho más radiante. Los poros se han afinado y al tacto la piel está más fina. Me gusta mucho. Mi piel es mixta, tengo 45 años y nunca había utilizado hidroxiacidos, pero funciona muy bien este gel.

Earth Science, Active Age Defense, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jan 28, 2015

Exfoliante químico hecho a base de alfa hidroxiácidos que sirve para eliminar las pequeñas marcas, manchas y arrugas que todavía no se han instalado en la piel definitivamente y ayudar a suavizar las arrugas instaladas y atenuar las manchas más antiguas. En mi caso la piel se nota mucho más luminosa al día siguiente de aplicarlo y con su uso semanal durante unos meses noto atenuadas algunas manchas y marcas de acné, muy recomendable.

Great A/B hydroxy acid product

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Mar 15, 2015

I've been using the Earth science night rejuventator for 2 months now. I'm using it 2 times a week (sometimes 3 times a week). I'm 39, my skin is normal, sometimes my T-zone causes me some troubles, I have almost no wrinkles, but I do have seborrhea (but it didn't appear for a while now). After using this product, the next morning, my skin is very soft, the blackheads on my nose are almost gone. My complexion is very even. I didn't notice any tingling even during the 1st application. This is the first product with AHA or BHA acids that I have ever used. I will certainly keep on buying it (but I think that I will make a break during this summer).

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I'm 64 and rotate a number of things to use on my face to reduce brown spots and mild keratosis on my skin. It works well, though nothing makes much of it go away completely, this one really helps to minimize and make my skin clearer and healthier looking.

3rd vial used.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

I definitely reorder this. I have thin\ pale\ neutral face skin. Apply this just before get sleep at night to prevent the light of lamp. Maybe at the first 3 months, I used this every 2 times a week, worry about rash, stimulate skin. But now I apply this when I feel unusually oily, skin thickness, an incipient bump of white heads. Sometimes use every 2days after I put the heavy make-up consecutively. With thick hydrating emulsion or gels. Warning. Thoroughly wash your hands after spread this. During sleep you can rub your eyes. (If it happens, immediately clean your hands and eyes in running water.)

Good so far... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I've been using this product for just a short time but because I can feel the tingling of my skin, I know that it is working. I have rosacea and the A/B type was recommended for my skin. It seems like a lot for 1oz. too as you only have to use a small amount. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

Personal teview

Posted by 4794194426011735823 on Sep 13, 2015

I'm sorry to add but the outcome for me was that I broke out with acne as well as my skin turning red.