Perfecto!

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

Es un serum renovador de la piel. Lo uso por la noche y ayuda a dar un tono más uniforme a la piel, mejora su textura y difumina marquitas de granitos. Voy por mi segundo frasco y repetiré seguro!

Me encanta

Posted by veronnier on Jun 10, 2014

Este tratamiento es uno de mis favoritos. 39 años, piel mixta, sin problemas de pigmentación. Mi piel tiene muy buen aspecto por las mañanas después de usarlo, tanto en la textura y tersura como en el color. Las lineas de expresión (tengo pocas pero "haberlas haylas") se atenuan también. Nunca he tenido erupciones ni granos, hasta ahora he comprado tres o cuatro frascos ya. Resumiendo, muy contenta con esta crema.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I'm 64 and rotate a number of things to use on my face to reduce brown spots and mild keratosis on my skin. It works well, though nothing makes much of it go away completely, this one really helps to minimize and make my skin clearer and healthier looking.

Good so far... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I've been using this product for just a short time but because I can feel the tingling of my skin, I know that it is working. I have rosacea and the A/B type was recommended for my skin. It seems like a lot for 1oz. too as you only have to use a small amount. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Jan 11, 2010

It has a nice smell, non-sticky and makes your skin smooth and supple the next morning.

Personal teview

Posted by 4794194426011735823 on Sep 13, 2015

I'm sorry to add but the outcome for me was that I broke out with acne as well as my skin turning red.

me va bien

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Mar 12, 2015

Es suave, no irrita

This is amazing!

Posted by 4703282552928798720 on Feb 18, 2016

After 3-4 use it solved all my skin problems. This is magic.

excellent product

Posted by 5018957588454248574 on Aug 25, 2016

what a great product, highly recommended, i use it every night before going to sleep and wake up with such a great skin, will deferentially order this again

Posted by 5002694051178299833 on Sep 15, 2016