Perfecto!

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

Es un serum renovador de la piel. Lo uso por la noche y ayuda a dar un tono más uniforme a la piel, mejora su textura y difumina marquitas de granitos. Voy por mi segundo frasco y repetiré seguro!

No he notado grandes cambios pero es una crema agradable.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jan 14, 2014

El olor y la textura de éste producto es agradable pero, no he notado que sea un rejuvenecedor de la piel o, que me la renueve.

Muy bueno!

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Dec 14, 2013

Muu buen producto. Afina y suaviza la piel además de purificarla y librarla de impurezas. Lo recomiendo!

Buen producto

Posted by Reviewer2197462 on Nov 26, 2013

Me gusta porque al usarlo por la noche, lo dejas actuar y a la mañana siguiente notas la piel como mas limpia y relajada.

+++

Posted by 5559858440836795766 on Nov 25, 2013

Very good! I ordered it instead of derma e and not disappointed. It is even better, skin is smooth. Perfect acid creme for me

have not tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Nov 19, 2013

have not tried it yet

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 4948060363908069021 on Nov 15, 2013

After 2 days of usage my skin became irritated and broke up badly.

Hard to tell.....

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Nov 07, 2013

I was looking for a reasonably priced alpha hydroxy/beta hydroxy acid light lotion that helps with cell renewal for my face, it absorbs very well, makes my skin smooth and soft. I felt some tingling. Don't get it anywhere near your eyes! Even though I felt tingling like it was working on my skin, I didn't really see a difference after using about 2 bottles of it, but then again, I didn't use it every night, sometimes every other night or every few nights apart. It may be because your skin might get used to the alpha hydroxy, I don't remember if I could still feel the tingle, I think it says on the bottle something about that that you should use it for a certain amount of time or else your skin might get used to it and it might not be as effective. I also have maturing skin, it might be better for someone young. I don't think I am going to use it. God bless you all.

2nd purchase

Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Nov 04, 2013

Very good

Great Night Rejuvenator

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

Great rejuvenating effect after the 1st night using it.