Piel radiante

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

Me deja la piel radiante. Lo utilizo por la noche, una vez a la semana, a la mañana siguiente sigo mi rutina facial. Me noto la piel más fina, unificada y luminosa.

earth science active age defence

Posted by 5001124531718894060 on Nov 02, 2013

This is amazing fo the face and neck. does not cause any irritation and works overnight.

Very good

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

I really enjoy this product. It doesn't irritate my skin like a similar product from Derma E did. Skin looks clearer and fresher after using it for a while.

Works well but not for sensitive skins

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 04, 2013

Exfoliates dead skin modifying the aspect of pores. The skin becomes smooth and regular. Be careful, it can be very agressive for sensitive and reactive skins. Très bonne exfoliation de la couche supérieure de l'épiderme, les pores sont visiblement réduits, l'aspect général de la peau est plus régulier et lisse. Cependant, attention, il n'est pas adapté aux peaux sensibles et réactives. Son action peut s'averer trop agressive pour ce type de peau.

miracle

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

visible change just after one night! I applied it on my face before bedtime and i had some red dots, wide pores and tired look of skin. in the morning i noticed that my fine lines became smaller and my face looked like plumped with hyaluroniv acid injections ;) but no injections, just very strong components! I also ordered a sun protective cream to have a possibility ti use it in spring, just love it and will order again and again. The price is nothing comparing with ingredients!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3244640 on Apr 03, 2013

This is my second bottle. I can see a difference in my skin both in colour and smoothness,i use it every night!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2865445 on Feb 27, 2013

Almost no smell, the texture is perfect, the package is comfortable. And the most important thing: no allergic reaction on my sensitive skin.

Good start!

Posted by MariaShaul on Jan 31, 2013

Started to use acids for my face and neck for the fist time and I'm very pleased! the face looks brighter, cleaner, my pores are refined a little (a have a combi skin, with very oily T-zone) The acids should be used very carefully! I didn't decide yet how often to apply this night cream/piling.

Nice but strong

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Too strong on sensitive skin, blushing for days

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2813943 on Nov 29, 2012

Great product. Works wonders with my skin.