Review

Posted by Reviewer2155430 on Jan 22, 2008

This moisturizer is light (as I have oily skin) and is truly fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I am chemically sensitive and I had no reaction to this product.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I love this product! It's light and doesn't cause breakouts for me, unlike almost everything else I've tried. Great value and it's so natural. Not greasy and this bottle lasts forever!! Highly recommend it!

lasts a long time

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on Jun 05, 2008

i love this moisturizer! its not heavy or greasy.

Highly recommended

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

I used to work at a health food store and this was the most popular face moisturizer. I highly recommend it myself. It's fragrance free, has a nice texture, absorbs well and moisturizes very well, too.

Better for summer

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Mar 26, 2008

This was a lighter moisturizer than I wanted for the winter, but it should be fine for the summer.

Wonderful summertime moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Jun 19, 2009

This is a great moisturizer for summer time when you don't need something quite so thick. For winter it's not the best, it's just real lite and I need something heavier for winter months.

Great light moisturizer

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Jan 22, 2015

Great moisturizer. I think it would best suit oily to combination skin in the summer time because it is light consistency, it absorbs very fast and leaves the skin nourished. The ratio of price, quantity and the effect of product is great.

light yet hydrating

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 13, 2015

I thought this would be too light for my combination skin but it is in fact very hydrating. You only need a small amount for your face. Scent less. Will repurchase this.

Irritates

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Irritated my skin, not enoug moisture, used it for legs.

Like it