Better for summer

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Mar 26, 2008

This was a lighter moisturizer than I wanted for the winter, but it should be fine for the summer.

Wonderful summertime moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Jun 19, 2009

This is a great moisturizer for summer time when you don't need something quite so thick. For winter it's not the best, it's just real lite and I need something heavier for winter months.

Earth Science Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Feb 17, 2010

Light weight, no odor. Good for sentitive skin.

Day moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Jun 24, 2010

Very light and easily absorbed - ideal for under make-up. I bought it because it's PH balanced and therefore gentle for my (often sensitive) skin.

Good moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Nov 06, 2012

This is exactly what it says it is and delvers. I agree with other reviewers that it wouldn't do so well in a winter especially an oz winter. Not moisturising enough but good for an oz summer.

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013

Do not know the brand but I guided by feedback from users and the truth is that it was a find, I liked and repeat

Works Pretty Well

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Oct 10, 2016

I use this as a facial moisturizer in an effort to alleviate/manage the effects of atopic dermatitis. It does moisturize, but sometimes too well. I also wish the company didn't put phenoxyethanol, a preservative, in it.

nice

Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 19, 2016

decent moisturizer that left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Was pleasantly surprised at the effect considering the price. It's very basic, so dont expect too much, but I liked it for what it is