Review

Posted by Reviewer2155430 on Jan 22, 2008

This moisturizer is light (as I have oily skin) and is truly fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I am chemically sensitive and I had no reaction to this product.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I love this product! It's light and doesn't cause breakouts for me, unlike almost everything else I've tried. Great value and it's so natural. Not greasy and this bottle lasts forever!! Highly recommend it!

Highly recommended

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

I used to work at a health food store and this was the most popular face moisturizer. I highly recommend it myself. It's fragrance free, has a nice texture, absorbs well and moisturizes very well, too.

lasts a long time

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on Jun 05, 2008

i love this moisturizer! its not heavy or greasy.

Great light moisturizer

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Jan 22, 2015

Great moisturizer. I think it would best suit oily to combination skin in the summer time because it is light consistency, it absorbs very fast and leaves the skin nourished. The ratio of price, quantity and the effect of product is great.

light yet hydrating

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 13, 2015

I thought this would be too light for my combination skin but it is in fact very hydrating. You only need a small amount for your face. Scent less. Will repurchase this.

So gentle

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

And no perfum's!!!! feels so nice and smooth on my skin. I use it on my scalp (i'm bald) and my face! love it!

best moisturizer

Posted by 5067467744779051409 on Mar 28, 2014

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

Puikus

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 08, 2014

Labai fainas kremukas, gerai ─»sigeria, mano odai puikiai tinka

Perfecta hidratante!

Posted by 5224708854477787363 on Apr 23, 2014

Tengo la piel mixta, y me daba miedo que esta crema me produjera grasa en la zona T, pero para nada! Me hidrata las zonas secas del rostro a la perfección y las grasas las controla a las mil maravillas! Es un chute de hidratación estupendo y nada NADA grasa!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »