Puikus

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 08, 2014

Labai fainas kremukas, gerai ─»sigeria, mano odai puikiai tinka

Perfecta hidratante!

Posted by 5224708854477787363 on Apr 23, 2014

Tengo la piel mixta, y me daba miedo que esta crema me produjera grasa en la zona T, pero para nada! Me hidrata las zonas secas del rostro a la perfección y las grasas las controla a las mil maravillas! Es un chute de hidratación estupendo y nada NADA grasa!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 15, 2014

I like it very much. It's really unscented, it has nice texture, absorbs quickly, gives good moisturizing without making my skin greasy. Good under make up. I can recommend it to young girls, who need just a good moisturizing cream.

Great moisturizer for the summer

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Sep 22, 2014

This moisturizer is a great product; it's my go-to summer moisturizer. It leaves my face feeling silky.

Love it!

Posted by 4917511309843568280 on Dec 30, 2014

I use this because my face is dry in some spots and dry in others and this works perfectly. I use it at night after washing my face.

Great light moisturizer

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Jan 22, 2015

Great moisturizer. I think it would best suit oily to combination skin in the summer time because it is light consistency, it absorbs very fast and leaves the skin nourished. The ratio of price, quantity and the effect of product is great.

light yet hydrating

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 13, 2015

I thought this would be too light for my combination skin but it is in fact very hydrating. You only need a small amount for your face. Scent less. Will repurchase this.

So gentle

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

And no perfum's!!!! feels so nice and smooth on my skin. I use it on my scalp (i'm bald) and my face! love it!

Almond-Aloe Moisturizer, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Sep 08, 2009

Excellent product! Moisturizes skin and leaves it soft without greasy residue.

Favortie Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1579005 on Dec 29, 2009

This is a great light moisturizer for the face. The best natural one I have found. Love that it has no scent and does not make my face oily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »