It is bad for acne skin.

Posted by 5431939502894823417 on Nov 03, 2013

I think sweet almond oil causes pimple :-( Now, I'm using this for my hand. Good hand cream.

best moisturizer

Posted by 5067467744779051409 on Mar 28, 2014

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

Puikus

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 08, 2014

Labai fainas kremukas, gerai įsigeria, mano odai puikiai tinka

Perfecta hidratante!

Posted by 5224708854477787363 on Apr 23, 2014

Tengo la piel mixta, y me daba miedo que esta crema me produjera grasa en la zona T, pero para nada! Me hidrata las zonas secas del rostro a la perfección y las grasas las controla a las mil maravillas! Es un chute de hidratación estupendo y nada NADA grasa!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 15, 2014

I like it very much. It's really unscented, it has nice texture, absorbs quickly, gives good moisturizing without making my skin greasy. Good under make up. I can recommend it to young girls, who need just a good moisturizing cream.

So gentle

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

And no perfum's!!!! feels so nice and smooth on my skin. I use it on my scalp (i'm bald) and my face! love it!

Great moisturizer for the summer

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Sep 22, 2014

This moisturizer is a great product; it's my go-to summer moisturizer. It leaves my face feeling silky.

Love it!

Posted by 4917511309843568280 on Dec 30, 2014

I use this because my face is dry in some spots and dry in others and this works perfectly. I use it at night after washing my face.

Almond-Aloe Moisturizer, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Sep 08, 2009

Excellent product! Moisturizes skin and leaves it soft without greasy residue.

Favortie Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1579005 on Dec 29, 2009

This is a great light moisturizer for the face. The best natural one I have found. Love that it has no scent and does not make my face oily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »