Works Pretty Well

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Oct 10, 2016

I use this as a facial moisturizer in an effort to alleviate/manage the effects of atopic dermatitis. It does moisturize, but sometimes too well. I also wish the company didn't put phenoxyethanol, a preservative, in it.

nice

Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 19, 2016

decent moisturizer that left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Was pleasantly surprised at the effect considering the price. It's very basic, so dont expect too much, but I liked it for what it is

Day moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Jun 24, 2010

Very light and easily absorbed - ideal for under make-up. I bought it because it's PH balanced and therefore gentle for my (often sensitive) skin.

Good moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Nov 06, 2012

This is exactly what it says it is and delvers. I agree with other reviewers that it wouldn't do so well in a winter especially an oz winter. Not moisturising enough but good for an oz summer.

Almond-Aloe moisturizer

Posted by Bishojo on Apr 02, 2011

It leaves like a thin film on my skin after using it and I don't like Phenoxyethanol in the composition. In the other hand, I like its moisturising effect.

a good basic moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

very light, easily absorbed into the skin. not really useful for me, i need an SPF for the day, and something a little more concentrated at night. still use once in awhile around the house during the day, however. great company/products.

not great for combination skin

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

I have combination skin prone to breakouts and this isn't the best. It's not scented, which is good for my sensitive skin but it has not been effective at providing moisture for my face. However it is good for the body

Not sold on it!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on May 12, 2009

I purchased this due to good reviews and decent ingredients. It's a decent basic moisturizer, but didn't impress me. I actually caused breakouts, but I do have sensitive skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »