Nice, but would be better without perfume

Posted by 5548901343922194255 on Dec 01, 2014

I am 42 and from scandinavia. I have sensitive and dry skin. This really works for me, and it really gives moist to the skin, and my skin don't turn red like it often do. But i don't like the smell, even it is not strong. it would have been better with unscented, then everybody could fragrance itself.

nice

Posted by 5210353702179506622 on Nov 19, 2014

it smells really nice. i bought this along with a cleanser and cream and it works together really well

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

Very good product. I use every day.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jul 11, 2013

I have sensitive skin. This toner is gentle yet cleans out residue dirt thoroughly. I really love it. Look forward to using it after each face wash!

Tonique

Posted by Western on Jun 01, 2013

1 tonique avec une texture légèrement gélifiée mais qui pénètre tout de suite le coton. Il réveille bien le teint, il finit de bien nettoyer les pores en profondeur et notamment sur les ailes du nez et le menton où je constate une réelle amélioration. Limite par sa consistance, il peut dépanner comme démaquillant pour des maquillages légers (testé). Le flacon avec son bouchon clapet à bascule est très pratique et bien hermétique pour des déplacements et beaucoup moins encombrant que les flacons pompes. Niveau odeur, pourrait mieux faire ! ça sent l'alcool, alors que ce tonique n'en contient pas

Fresquito!

Posted by MariaG on Jan 25, 2013

Te deja la piel fresca y limpia

Posted by 5336928076304226527 on Jul 17, 2012

Like it.This toner can keep long time and have a good smell.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1805205 on Aug 24, 2011

I have been using this toner for the last four years. I used to use Shaklee products, but went for this as it is cheaper. I've never had a problem with it. I have no idea if it actually tones my skin, but my skin is tone!

good

Posted by Reviewer2005774 on Jun 02, 2011

i like this toner/ it's very good for dry skin

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2453493 on May 17, 2011

So fresh and clean without drying out!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »