My ULTIMATE holy grail!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1624035 on Jul 23, 2009

Cannot convey how much this toner has changed my life! I NEVER get breakouts anymore!!! When I started using it, I had a few pimples only because I think that the toner was pulling out whatever was already there. Though I have combo/oily skin, the oil in this DOES NOT affect me negatively at all; if anything, it has actually cured my surface dryness that I had all the time on my chin and around my nostrils. I feel that the ph balance level makes a big difference. No matter what type of skin you have, I definitely would recommend this especially since it doesn't cost that much at all!

sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 01, 2008

not keen. didnt work for me. i also prefer the ingredient list to be more 'clean'... phenoxyethanol is a toxin and is banned in some countries.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by Reviewer3329866 on Aug 03, 2009

After two years of good results from a competitive and similar toner, the morning after first use of this toner was very surprising. Having forgotten using it, I wondered why my face was so moist and finally realized why. It's been the same since.

the best toner!!

Posted by Reviewer1564083 on Jan 11, 2008

I have used this product for over a year, and it is a great toner for the price. Previously I used an $18 toner from an upscale skin care line (ok, it was Kiehl's) and this is very comparable. Somehow it leaves your face sqeaky clean without stripping any moisture.

Earth Science Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jun 15, 2010

This is absolutely wonderful !! I had no knowledge of skin care & found out I needed to exfoliate & use toner & moisturizer. This toner in particular is paraban free, cruelty free & works spectacular. Not to reveal my true age but let's say I'm beyond my 30's & my skin feels smoother & softer than throughout my life.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1046885 on Jun 12, 2008

I have been using this toner for 3 months. It has helped clear my complexion without drying or irritating my dry, sensitive skin. I love it.

very mild

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008

I really like this toner, it is very mild and smells great. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft.

perfect for mature skin

Posted by Reviewer1147791 on May 10, 2011

use it after A-D-E cleanser and also first thing in the morning . perfect for mature skin

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2453493 on May 17, 2011

So fresh and clean without drying out!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1805205 on Aug 24, 2011

I have been using this toner for the last four years. I used to use Shaklee products, but went for this as it is cheaper. I've never had a problem with it. I have no idea if it actually tones my skin, but my skin is tone!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »