Earth Science, Apricot Night Cream, 1.65 oz (47 g)

Reviews 1-star

Does not spread well.

Posted by Reviewer2453623 on Jan 07, 2009

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3020367 on Apr 22, 2012

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

Terrible Smell

Posted by 5058955847600956544 on Apr 27, 2013

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.