Great product for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2004763 on Jan 13, 2011

I have very dry skin and this creme really helps. Plus the price on iHerb.com was very low in comparison to other retail stores in the Phoenix area.

Fantastic for super sensitive dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2347845 on Jun 04, 2008

My skin is eczema prone and as a result very dry. I use this in the day and find it gives me good results. My skin is less dry - I got results within a couple of weeks.

Apricot Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1254157 on Jun 06, 2008

I've been using this for years. I have mild eczema on my face and this cream really keeps the moisture in. It lasts for several hours and my face feels soft and smooth. I love the fact that I can buy it on line, don't have to go hunting for stores that stock this product. Good value for moeny compared to other night creams

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 09, 2009

Good price, nice smell, good stuff

Great cream!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Mar 19, 2009

This is a very intense night cream - a little goes a long way so the product is a very good value. It is very moisturizing without being too greasy. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel very plump and hydrated. No irritation either, and my skin is VERY sensitive. I don't love the smell... pretty strong and smells like something my grandma would wear! But I will definitely buy this again.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 19, 2011

This moisturizes very well and I like it a lot, but I do wish it was unscented.

Apricot night cream

Posted by 4784065058682368146 on Nov 20, 2013

I love it, it feels good and makes my skin feel smooth.

Terrible Smell

Posted by 5058955847600956544 on Apr 27, 2013

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »