I love

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 30, 2013

I have very dry skin and helps me get the eye contour in perfect condition. It can be used day or night because it absorbs quickly and does not interfere with makeup.

hidratante y no irrita

Posted by 4823674950366562063 on Jul 18, 2013

hidratante y no irrita

Muy bueno

Posted by 5084396584121818679 on Mar 29, 2014

Un contorno de ojos excelente. Aunque la crema es azul, una vez aplicado no se nota. Deja la zona de los ojos totalmente hidratada y con el uso se nota la zona mucha más iluminada. Calidad/Precio inmejorable.

Simply perfect.

Posted by 5703692583745529495 on Jun 05, 2014

I'm using this eye cream both day and night because it's very moisturizing but not very oil. This moisturing remains all the day! Amazing product! Highly recommended!

EXELLENT EXELLENT

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

VERY NICE SMELL AND CONSISTENCE , I tried many EYES CREAM from E DERMA and other brands but realy realy this one is the BEST

Moisturizing

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

This eye cream is going to last you forever I use it day and night for a month so far and it looks like I never touched it. It keeps your eyes moisturized but it's not greasy it drys really nice though. I feel like it does what it says! The ingredients are also great and I would buy this again! Try putting in frig for a cool feeling and de puffing.

highly moisturizing

Posted by 5467410827870585509 on Sep 23, 2014

has a silky texture, applies very well and absorbs quickly. Skin is left very hydrated

Hated it

Posted by tusechka on Sep 24, 2014

Terrible cream for me: not only it's not moisturizing, but it also leaves blue traces. Awful

Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Apr 14, 2009

I am sorry to say that the "Azulene Eye Treatment" does not work for me. It is sticky, greasy and does not absorb quickly. It does not help the dryness or wrinkle around the eyes area. I give it a 2 stars for its good smell.

No me ha decepcionado

Posted by 5458852532794827836 on Jul 11, 2013

He oído muy buenas críticas de este contorno de ojos y la verdad es que no me ha decepcionado. Hidrata mucho y deja la zona muy confortable. Además, cunde muchísimo. Sin duda repetiré porque estoy encantada con este producto.