No fragrance = beautifully clean

Posted by joseph921 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm sensitive to fragrance (fake chemical-made smells) but this facial cleanser was fragrance-free, only natural smells. Didn't bother my nose at all. Feels very light, faces feels clean and smooth. I wouldn't say it's a potent product (if you're looking for something to combat acne or blackheads...doesn't do much for that) but it does do well in making your skin feel clean and that's the first step to combating acne breakouts or blackheads. Great product!

My first choice

Posted by Reviewer1805205 on Aug 24, 2011

I have been using this facial wash for the last four years -- I love it. It is gentle to my face, cleans make up off easily, and does not dry out my skin. I used to use Shaklee products, but quit due to expense. This is just as good.

Excellent Customer Service

Posted by 4959173776301982522 on Aug 17, 2015

I made a bulk purchase of five bottles. Upon receiving the package, I found that one bottle had leaked as the cover was not properly tightened. I reported it to iHerb and, within a couple of days, received the refund for the leaked item. Excellent service iHerb!! As for the product, I like that it's fragrance free and does not irritate my face. Works well with the Clarifying Herbal Astringent.

Nice wash, oder is strange

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

Nice wash, oder is strange, but I quickly got used to it and had a good experience using this wash. I have a combination oily- blemish prone skin and this wash kept my face moisturised and clean. In addition, the price is nice, too. All in all, a good product for combo skin types.

Like iT!

Posted by 5700203264411077355 on Sep 15, 2013

My face became is clear after used it

Nice Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Feb 01, 2012

Makes my skin feel well cleansed without drying.

Cleans very well

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 15, 2012

This wash cleans very well and is very foaming. Does not leave a tight feeling on my face. Feels refreshed after washing.

Love this

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jul 15, 2012

I have combination/oily skin and this wash is the bomb. It cleans deeply but doesn't leave the skin dry or tight. I thought it was going to be too light, but my skin stays clear of shines longer when I use it.

Great product!

Posted by 5146070120066208867 on Jun 02, 2014

Love this product! Purchased it because I was suffering from acne on my back cleared it up within a couple weeks along with a lightweight zinc based moisturizer.

The best facial wash I ever used

Posted by 4648013968107740141 on Jul 05, 2014

My five stars are very fairly earned by clarifying facial wash by Earth Science. It is the best one I ever used (I tried many types of different facial washes due to my problem face skin). It is very soft and gentle, cleans the face very thoroughly. I use it during morning wash of my face and it doesn't dry the skin at all. The smell, the liquid, everything is ok and also it is very economical - hope to use the botlle for 2 or 3 months.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »