Excellent Customer Service

Posted by 4959173776301982522 on Aug 17, 2015

I made a bulk purchase of five bottles. Upon receiving the package, I found that one bottle had leaked as the cover was not properly tightened. I reported it to iHerb and, within a couple of days, received the refund for the leaked item. Excellent service iHerb!! As for the product, I like that it's fragrance free and does not irritate my face. Works well with the Clarifying Herbal Astringent.

Alcohol Free Face Wash

Posted by 5177299827229168209 on Mar 22, 2015

This foaming face wash doesn't have any alcohol which is perfect for my acne prone skin! Removes makeup really well also.

The best facial wash I ever used

Posted by 4648013968107740141 on Jul 05, 2014

My five stars are very fairly earned by clarifying facial wash by Earth Science. It is the best one I ever used (I tried many types of different facial washes due to my problem face skin). It is very soft and gentle, cleans the face very thoroughly. I use it during morning wash of my face and it doesn't dry the skin at all. The smell, the liquid, everything is ok and also it is very economical - hope to use the botlle for 2 or 3 months.

This is good but not for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jun 08, 2014

I like this cleanser but find it a little drying for my skin here in an aussie winter. Would be better in summer so I will hang on to it for then.

Great product!

Posted by 5146070120066208867 on Jun 02, 2014

Love this product! Purchased it because I was suffering from acne on my back cleared it up within a couple weeks along with a lightweight zinc based moisturizer.

Works

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Apr 10, 2014

It works but it tastes bad, kind of salty, when it comes on the lips.

Nice wash, oder is strange

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

Nice wash, oder is strange, but I quickly got used to it and had a good experience using this wash. I have a combination oily- blemish prone skin and this wash kept my face moisturised and clean. In addition, the price is nice, too. All in all, a good product for combo skin types.

Like iT!

Posted by 5700203264411077355 on Sep 15, 2013

My face became is clear after used it

ok

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on Oct 07, 2012

ok cleansing. does not remove waterproof mascara properly.

Love this

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jul 15, 2012

I have combination/oily skin and this wash is the bomb. It cleans deeply but doesn't leave the skin dry or tight. I thought it was going to be too light, but my skin stays clear of shines longer when I use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »