Just as any other silicone based product...

Posted by 5719075344285108700 on Jul 27, 2015

This product gives instant and short term solution to damaged hair. However, it is presented in a misleading way - its effect is based on the silicone it contains (amodimethicone). There is nothing natural about that. When this product isn't used, the effect is gone. There's no real, continuous nourishing.

nice smell, but doesn't doing the work

Posted by SivanWain on Jan 03, 2015

i thought it will be a great musk for my hair, However it doesn't special or did anything better, more like comditioniner and nothing more. their are much more better things to my as a Masque than this product.

Doesn't do anything

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013

I was excited to try this because of its glowing reviews. My hair is super long has been dried out due to coloring. My hair is very greasy at the roots but extremely dry and brittle half way down. This temporarily made my hair soft but after washing the effect is gone and but did not improve its condition in the long run. Will not recommend.

Not impressed

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Aug 23, 2013

This product claims to be deep conditioning, but it just felt like an ordinary conditioner. I wasn't impressed. It's not a bad product, but I've used other conditioners that moisturized my hair much better.

I have not see something wow...

Posted by Reviewer3346625 on Mar 13, 2016

3 stars..

Bad smell, greasy

Posted by Reviewer3302216 on May 11, 2016

I find the conditioner hard to get out of the hair, it's like it lays on top of the hairs- it doesn't penetrate to condition the hair from inside. Also didn't like the cheap smell.

Result not smooth enough, will not buy again

Posted by 5476649816372103602 on Aug 17, 2016

I thought to try out this product as my existing hair masque is out of stock. However the effect is markedly inferior so I'm back to hunting for an alternative for my curly hair.

Hair gets Frizzier?!

Posted by 5006200900259850770 on Aug 29, 2016

Not sure why but my hair gets frizzier after using this hair mask.

Not for me

Posted by IherbPili on Nov 23, 2016

I just don´t see anything special with this product or any change on my hair....not for me