fabulous masque

Posted by Reviewer2602407 on Jul 04, 2011

WORKS GOOD FOR my dull hair

great

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Nov 19, 2012

great texture and smell, doesn't weigh down my hair. Only tried it once so far, though.

Cremosa y muy nutritiva

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 10, 2014

Transforma totalmente la experiencia de usar el champú de la misma línea de olive & avocado. Acondiciona el pelo después del lavado dejándolo suave, manejable y esponjoso. Imprescindible si usas el champú.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very moisturizing. Leaves my hair soft but fizzy.

nice smell, but doesn't doing the work

Posted by SivanWain on Jan 03, 2015

i thought it will be a great musk for my hair, However it doesn't special or did anything better, more like comditioniner and nothing more. their are much more better things to my as a Masque than this product.

Bad Masque for Hair

Posted by 5151633171261228698 on Dec 04, 2013

I did not like this Masque for Hair . Not moisturizes and not softening. It is very difficult to comb your hair after it. It just does not work. In vain waste of money. It is strange that someone liked it.

Earth Science Olive/Avocado Hair Masque.

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Apr 12, 2011

I'm a fan of all Earth Science products. Hair masque lives up to that reputation. Need to use less than a lot of other companies products. Cost effective.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 23, 2011

From Russian Federation I really liked this product! Well moisturizes my dry hair, thank you! Economical

avokado kauke

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

nors sudetis su kabliukais, taciau poveikis labai geras, kauke minkstina, glotnina plauka, reikia tik mazo kiekio, uztenka pakuotes ilgams, malonus kvapas,

Really enjoy this

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

It has no strong scent so should be fine for anyone in that department. so thick and creamy coats my hair well and feels nourished and soft after use. I want to buy it again.. soon.